If anyone is willing...

#21B05S_BrennanPosted 4/6/2013 9:48:42 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Memo-77 posted...
I would help too if you want to...
I agree with Mey cuz if you want to play better then you have to be patient and try again and again and again, if you practice as much as you can that will improve your skills.
I can't speak for every ppl in here but I guess we all are learning every day a little bit, and trying hard every game help to increase your game.
But it is true you need to practice some specific skills with some specific guns, try different loadouts until you find something that suits you...and don't feel bad if you lose, sometimes my score is 1 kill and 15 deaths but it's still fun, I don't care...
Feel free to add me...

Don't have meno help. Unless you'd like to be a cheap meanie head.

That's not very nice.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#22ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/6/2013 10:52:47 PM
Memo-77 posted...

I stil don't know what's the matter with you...

There's nothing wrong with me! \(^.^)/
#23ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/6/2013 10:53:58 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Memo-77 posted...
I would help too if you want to...
I agree with Mey cuz if you want to play better then you have to be patient and try again and again and again, if you practice as much as you can that will improve your skills.
I can't speak for every ppl in here but I guess we all are learning every day a little bit, and trying hard every game help to increase your game.
But it is true you need to practice some specific skills with some specific guns, try different loadouts until you find something that suits you...and don't feel bad if you lose, sometimes my score is 1 kill and 15 deaths but it's still fun, I don't care...
Feel free to add me...

That's not very nice.

Your mom's not very nice! >:0
#24KhmerGirlPosted 4/6/2013 11:17:52 PM
Woah woah woah, I like it when peace and civilness is retained, so I think it's time we all sit around the campfire and sing some songs about friendship. People who fail to participate in this event will be live bait for the bears.

Ok, I have to throw this out there, wickedblooper, you win for having the best GameFaqs username I've ever seen in my life. And though I'm not the greatest, I'd be happy to add you and go for some practice rounds. If you want to add me here's my FC: 3010-4352-8235.
---
Khmer & Drift's Funniest Gaming Moments! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jOzJnX6oww
#25ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/6/2013 11:19:43 PM
KhmerGirl posted...
Woah woah woah, I like it when peace and civilness is retained, so I think it's time we all sit around the campfire and sing some songs about friendship. People who fail to participate in this event will be live bait for the bears.

Ok, I have to throw this out there, wickedblooper, you win for having the best GameFaqs username I've ever seen in my life. And though I'm not the greatest, I'd be happy to add you and go for some practice rounds. If you want to add me here's my FC: 3010-4352-8235.

No! I want WW3! >:D
#26_SignalPosted 4/6/2013 11:28:47 PM
LaLaLaLa....

And welcome to the board, Wicked.

The key is patience and practice. Also, try to play some without using lockon whenever possible. It can really become a crutch if you get hooked on it.

Also, don't bunny hop. Anytime I hop, I die. It's alot easier to kill bunnyhoppers than strafers.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#27xXAISPXxPosted 4/7/2013 8:58:42 AM
TPRTV...I don't know what happened...unsubscribing is one thing...but calling others a meany because of a game isn't very ethical. Memo could be a really nice person.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#28aakify1Posted 4/7/2013 9:51:05 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
TPRTV...I don't know what happened...unsubscribing is one thing...but calling others a meany because of a game isn't very ethical. Memo could be a really nice person.

I agree!
---
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639},
[D-S]*Aakify FC: 0562-6287-1878
#29Mey_girlPosted 4/7/2013 10:25:31 AM
xXAISPXx posted...

is actually a pretty nice person!
---
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
[HUNT]Mey 4041-4939-8124
#30ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/7/2013 10:46:14 AM
aakify1 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

I agree!

What?? He never was subscribed. I don't really care about youtube subscribers, I just do it for fun. And I was kidding! I just mean I hate playing c2 with him because he almost always beats me!