If anyone is willing...

#31ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/7/2013 9:47:41 AM
_Signal posted...
LaLaLaLa....

And welcome to the board, Wicked.

The key is patience and practice. Also, try to play some without using lockon whenever possible. It can really become a crutch if you get hooked on it.

Also, don't bunny hop. Anytime I hop, I die. It's alot easier to kill bunnyhoppers than strafers.

^^^^^^good advice! ^-^
#32xXAISPXxPosted 4/7/2013 10:27:01 AM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
aakify1 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
TPRTV...I don't know what happened...unsubscribing is one thing...but calling others a meany because of a game isn't very ethical. Memo could be a really nice person.

I agree!

What?? He never was subscribed. I don't really care about youtube subscribers, I just do it for fun. And I was kidding! I just mean I hate playing c2 with him because he almost always beats me!

I did subscribe. I wouldn't have a way of navigating to your videos (in a less lazy way). Are you talking about Memo?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#33ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/7/2013 10:50:03 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
aakify1 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
TPRTV...I don't know what happened...unsubscribing is one thing...but calling others a meany because of a game isn't very ethical. Memo could be a really nice person.

I agree!

What?? He never was subscribed. I don't really care about youtube subscribers, I just do it for fun. And I was kidding! I just mean I hate playing c2 with him because he almost always beats me!

I did subscribe. I wouldn't have a way of navigating to your videos (in a less lazy way). Are you talking about Memo?

Yeah....
#34xXAISPXxPosted 4/7/2013 10:51:06 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
aakify1 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

I agree!

Yeah....

Touché...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#35wickedblooper(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 2:12:14 PM
Thank you, KhmerGirl, about my name.

It also seems that I've inadvertantly started an arguement...

One other thing, though. I've decided to replay campaign, and each time I beat Adams, I'll raise the difficulty level until I can beat severe with ease. Does this sound like a good training method to any of you?
---
If you're reading this, you can read.
#36DerppopotamusPosted 4/7/2013 2:40:23 PM
Hullo WickedBlooper. I'd love to help, but I'm pretty terrible at the game, too XP

My ingame name is Derpy. I think I've seen you before.
---
Cousin, let's go bowling.
#37aakify1Posted 4/7/2013 4:21:43 PM
wickedblooper posted...
Thank you, KhmerGirl, about my name.

It also seems that I've inadvertantly started an arguement...

One other thing, though. I've decided to replay campaign, and each time I beat Adams, I'll raise the difficulty level until I can beat severe with ease. Does this sound like a good training method to any of you?

That's a good way to train. But you still have to play online
---
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639},
[D-S]*Aakify FC: 0562-6287-1878