[AER] vs. B05S results

#111PefrogPosted 4/6/2013 6:43:57 AM
That was fun! I was a little nervous. What made it difficult was that I hadn't played the AER team very much so I didn't know what to expect. Also, I don't play hardcore very much any more. I had a hard time getting into a groove until, ironically, Serenity (I usually don't like that map). I made some mistakes too. I didn't have my wii motion plus turned on for Streets. That's why I jumped out and then back in. Have you guys ever played without wii motion plus activated, but it is physically attached? It was messing me up. Also, the explosive focus warpy load out and ballistics MP5 loadout were abysmal against AER. Good games everyone.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#12rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 4/6/2013 6:49:14 AM
1Pefrog posted...
That was fun! I was a little nervous. What made it difficult was that I hadn't played the AER team very much so I didn't know what to expect. Also, I don't play hardcore very much any more. I had a hard time getting into a groove until, ironically, Serenity (I usually don't like that map). I made some mistakes too. I didn't have my wii motion plus turned on for Streets. That's why I jumped out and then back in. Have you guys ever played without wii motion plus activated, but it is physically attached? It was messing me up. Also, the explosive focus warpy load out and ballistics MP5 loadout were abysmal against AER. Good games everyone.

Ya, mon. B05S. chickenwingzpizzatacodudebroramennoodles4life, son
---
PSN: BlueStar7152 | Uncharted 3
XBL: ajwmawesome | 007 Legends, Assassin's Creed III
#131PefrogPosted 4/6/2013 6:56:51 AM
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Shabba the world chill.

Also, did anyone record the match?
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#14B05S_BrennanPosted 4/6/2013 7:46:01 AM
1Pefrog posted...
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Shabba the world chill.

Also, did anyone record the match?

I recorded all of them.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#15B05S_BrennanPosted 4/6/2013 10:55:57 AM
First match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E164NBJ444
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#16TrustTheMedicPosted 4/6/2013 12:48:02 PM
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You B05S for letting us play with you. The scores were so close, it must have been extremely tense. I'm so sad I missed such an exciting battle. I hope to have more clan matches very soon.
---
[AER]MEDIC: 0219-0452-4317
Healz4U: 0605-5725-0491
#17B05S_BrennanPosted 4/6/2013 6:18:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHJP2QwDSvE&lc=BtM8P0B1CJ1riP4hBU_iNRuefJF7xz_GXFQaXwQiRa8

^Second match.
---
#18stardust121Posted 4/7/2013 2:50:53 PM
Fun games, and really tough matches. It took me a bit of time to realize that going off on my own would be a pretty terrible thing to do. You guys would come in from three different angles whenever a person was away from their team.

And i never had serious hardcore games like that, so something different was pretty fun.

like Brennan said, one member sent a request. My roster was full, so I couldn't accept it. Sorry about that.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
- - - (Taurus)
#19Memo-77Posted 4/7/2013 4:52:53 PM
Sorry if I stand in the middle of the chat but I just have seen the videos and all of you are incredible fighting without lock-on and radar, I can't barely imagine it, all of the matches were so closed and exciting, i guess all of you were at the edge of your couchs...but I want to know if BO5S or AER used mics to play the matches in order to organize your strategies...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...
#20CynralKynathelPosted 4/7/2013 6:00:08 PM
Looks like fun. However, I don't think it would be because I tried playing again a while ago and I lost all my skill. The worst part was that I went against AER divide and be kicked my butt so hard I didn't feel like playing anymore. -_-
Do you remember Divide? My name was Cynric and I played for like 5 minutes on serenity. This does make me want to start replaying and go back into boss mode with my PR.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg