Do I tea bag too much?

#1ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/6/2013 9:56:33 PM
I've had a few angry inboxes about my excessive amounts of tea bagging. What do you guys think? Do I need to stop?
#2nightfire0013Posted 4/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
No. Not nearly enough.

In fact, you should teabag even moar.
---
I confess.
#3ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 10:10:28 PM
nightfire0013 posted...
No. Not nearly enough.

In fact, you should teabag even moar.

Alright! :D
#4XG4LegendPosted 4/7/2013 12:22:50 AM
Dude stop trying to copy me you n00b
---
DANGALANG MAN!!! only I can say it, cause I am.. the Dangalang Man.
#51PefrogPosted 4/7/2013 5:48:07 AM
I've never noticed. Are you all of the sudden tea bagging?
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#6ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 6:20:02 AM
1Pefrog posted...
I've never noticed. Are you all of the sudden tea bagging?

It becomes addicting.....
#7ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 6:50:15 AM
XG4Legend posted...
Dude stop trying to copy me you n00b

I CAN'T copy you because your never online! The last time I played you was at least 4 months ago!
#8--Hope--Posted 4/7/2013 6:51:22 AM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
I've had a few angry inboxes about my excessive amounts of tea bagging.

Wait, you mean tea-bagging as in you kill someone on C2 then do the tap the C,C,C,C,C thing.

If so then thats a little awkward. 0_0
Just saying.

QUESTION: Is crouching repeatedly( not tea bagging 0_0, crouching) a universal sybol or something on conduit for " I surrender, lets mess around instead of killing each other." ???

I happen to see that a lot. One person crouches multiple times and then the other dude stops fighting and they mess around.
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#9ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 6:59:47 AM
--Hope-- posted...

Wait, you mean tea-bagging as in you kill someone on C2 then do the tap the C,C,C,C,C thing.

Just saying.

QUESTION: Is crouching repeatedly( not tea bagging 0_0, crouching) a universal sybol or something on conduit for " I surrender, lets mess around instead of killing each other." ???

I happen to see that a lot. One person crouches multiple times and then the other dude stops fighting and they mess around.

No. Once you kill somone, you start crouching in them. It actually is called tea bagging, you can get a medal for it called freshly brewed. Haha, get it? And no it's supposed to be frustrating for the other player. Because their character is getting a face full of another guys crotch.
#10B05S_BrennanPosted 4/7/2013 7:10:36 AM
--Hope-- posted...

Just saying.

If you are crouching over a dead body, you are teabagging. If you are crouching in front of them while they're still alive, it means "let's goof off". Some people don't know that though, so they kill you anyway.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi