Do I tea bag too much?

#11--Hope--Posted 4/7/2013 8:13:10 AM
What about my other question???

--Hope-- posted...

QUESTION: Is crouching repeatedly( not tea bagging 0_0, crouching) a universal sybol or something on conduit for " I surrender, lets mess around instead of killing each other." ???

I happen to see that a lot. One person crouches multiple times and then the other dude stops fighting and they mess around.
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#12--Hope--Posted 4/7/2013 8:18:15 AM
Thank you for clarifying that Bo5S_Brennan. That makes sense now....

"If you are crouching in front of them while they're still alive, it means "let's goof off". Some people don't know that though, so they kill you anyway."
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#13ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 10:40:34 AM
--Hope-- posted...

"If you are crouching in front of them while they're still alive, it means "let's goof off". Some people don't know that though, so they kill you anyway."

I kill them anyway. :) if they want to good off, they can do it in a private match.
#14ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 10:43:15 AM
--Hope-- posted...

And If you are who I think you are, you are one of the cheapest C2 players ever.