When you get your Wii U

#1_SignalPosted 4/7/2013 7:06:00 PM
When you get your Wii U will you still play C2? - Results (22 votes)
For sure
36.36% (8 votes)
Depends
13.64% (3 votes)
Maybe
9.09% (2 votes)
Probably not
40.91% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm just curious about you guys that will be getting a Wii U. Will you keep playing C2?
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#2ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/7/2013 7:10:09 PM
Had it for 5 months, and I still play it.
#3_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:44:10 PM(edited)
I don't think that everyone that voted in this poll voted in the other one because the numbers don't add up.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/65902711

Be sure to vote there too.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#4old_man_mossyPosted 4/8/2013 4:34:40 PM
Playing a lot of Monster Hunter 3 U on the 3ds/U cooperatively with my Son....with Aliens being canned I'm pretty much done with shooters; especially competitive ones.

If I ever see a cheap copy of C2, I'll buy it and revisit some friends I think...but the game itself doesn't interest me anymore.

I'd buy a C3 or better yet Grinder...but HD TCON C2 collection just doesn't interest me at all anymore. FPS's just don't do for me what they use to.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#5ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/8/2013 4:40:38 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Playing a lot of Monster Hunter 3 U on the 3ds/U cooperatively with my Son....with Aliens being canned I'm pretty much done with shooters; especially competitive ones.

If I ever see a cheap copy of C2, I'll buy it and revisit some friends I think...but the game itself doesn't interest me anymore.

I'd buy a C3 or better yet Grinder...but HD TCON C2 collection just doesn't interest me at all anymore. FPS's just don't do for me what they use to.

You're kidding, right?
#6TheOmegaShenPosted 4/8/2013 4:52:22 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

You're kidding, right?

What makes you think that he's joking?
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#7old_man_mossyPosted 4/8/2013 4:53:02 PM
Nope bud, done with most FPS's less they have some form of cooperative horde mode sorta thing, its a licensed thing I care about (Aliens, C3) or my real close friends are playing.

I just don't have fun simulating shooting peeps anymore. Sorta soured on it.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#8The_Red_HandPosted 4/8/2013 10:05:50 PM
I'm with ya Mossy...C2 was unique and different, that's why it kept my attention. But I'm having a great time catchin up on the ports (AC3, Batman AC, etc.) as Nintendo is usually my only console. I do have BLOPS 2 to play with friends, so if you or Sig want, add me and we can tear up Hardcore TDM. How Monster Hunter? was thinking about picking it up.
---
NNID: Wolf_H0UND
#9ReedeemerPosted 4/9/2013 12:44:08 AM
Man seriously, Aliens was such a let down. I would've bought it regardless of reviews if it was released on the U. I have a thing for co-op shooters and that would've had me using the console more often :'(

Heres to hoping Bungie's game Destiny comes out soon.
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#10old_man_mossyPosted 4/9/2013 4:27:24 AM
@ Red Hand....yep, we do think alike, lol. Cept I don't have Blops2. I bet its a great game, but I'm even more burned out on low health, complex map, 'semi reality' shooters. Gotta have atleast aliens or something non human, atleast as an option to shoot at, preferably with alien guns, lol.

Monster Hunter is great, basically Tri for the Wii U with many more monsters and because of that, many new monster part weapons and armor. You can play all the online quests off line as well now, too. There's also free DLC challenges.

I think one of the biggest draws is cooperative play with the 3DS and it copy...which is just like the Wii U's without the ability to go online (atleast without help from a Wii U) also the transfer tool is neat. You can transfer characters to and from the Wii U to the 3DS. Lol, I allready have about 100 hours on it!

If you liked tri I imagine you'd love Ultimate.

@Zetro I was really bummed about Aliens, looking forward to picking up one of my 3DS fav's redone on the U with new monsters when Res Evil Rev comes out. Hopefully it will support voice chat, I know it has some mii verse exclusive feature(s) and new enemies.
---