When you get your Wii U

#111PefrogPosted 4/9/2013 4:49:25 AM
Getting a WiiU is not even on my radar right now. No Conduit 3, no Zelda, no Metroid? Those are usually the only games I play. Even when I get tired of C2, I still have Xenoblade to finish and that painting game with the white dog.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#12B05S_BrennanPosted 4/9/2013 6:44:33 AM
1Pefrog posted...
Getting a WiiU is not even on my radar right now. No Conduit 3, no Zelda, no Metroid? Those are usually the only games I play. Even when I get tired of C2, I still have Xenoblade to finish and that painting game with the white dog.

You have Xenoblade?
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#13_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 11:00:43 AM
Hi Mossy. Nice to see you! You should come around more often, and bring that lubbox Punch with you. I think he's Lost in MiiVerse somewhere.

This was the first that I heard that Aliens had been cancelled. That's too bad. It was on my list. I'm starting to think that Sega may be owned by Microsoft.

Maybe we'll see some version of the game surface as something else eventually.

@ Red Hand: My NID is signal36. I'm not playing much BOPS right now, but I'm sure I'll go back to it. We should stay in touch on this.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#14HungoverHero777Posted 4/9/2013 11:06:07 AM
Pretty sure Aliens Wii U got cancelled because it was recieved poorly on the other systems.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#15TheOmegaShenPosted 4/9/2013 11:55:04 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Pretty sure Aliens Wii U got cancelled because it was recieved poorly on the other systems.

---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Darkstalkers Resurrection
#1616bitJEROPosted 4/9/2013 1:18:29 PM
I got this game a last year sometime and beat story mode, and really tried to get into it. It crashes every time I get really involved online. I almost beat the survival thing with a buddy and it crashed then. Are you even able to add friends when you convert to Wii U? This is the only FPS I'm interested in, as I have no desire to play CoD. MH3U has kept me busy though.

I saw theres a nice little community here for this game, so I thought maybe when I do feel like playing C2 I can at least know when to get on and know who I'm blasting. I'd like to see a Conduit 3...
#17PUNCHOUT1116Posted 4/9/2013 2:05:16 PM
I still play daily
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#181PefrogPosted 4/9/2013 2:27:57 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
1Pefrog posted...

You have Xenoblade?

Yeah. It's super fun, but it lacks the human competitive component.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#19_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 3:57:27 PM
16bitJERO posted...
I got this game a last year sometime and beat story mode, and really tried to get into it. It crashes every time I get really involved online. I almost beat the survival thing with a buddy and it crashed then. Are you even able to add friends when you convert to Wii U? This is the only FPS I'm interested in, as I have no desire to play CoD. MH3U has kept me busy though.

I saw theres a nice little community here for this game, so I thought maybe when I do feel like playing C2 I can at least know when to get on and know who I'm blasting. I'd like to see a Conduit 3...

Hi and welcome. I think this community is awesome.

Online is still pretty active, and some nights are just worse than others when it comes to crashing. For crashing and lockup, it either boils down to your connection or someone that you're playing with. If you're always playing around the same time, it may be someone that you're playing against that's messing things up. Mossy used to have trouble playing at a certain time of night.

And some nights... the network just seems unstable.

I usually play pretty late at night, after about 11 pm CST, but I don't play everynight anymore.

If you continue to experience problems, you should try to set up some private matches with people here. Then also, there may be a few tips for getting your connection better if you're still having problems.

Is your router pretty new?

You can definitely add friends with the Wii U just like on the Wii. In fact, when you play Wii games on the Wii U, everything works just like it does on the Wii, you just need your Nintendo ID to get connected online. It's also possible to transfer your game data from your Wii to the Wii U, but that leaves your Wii totally stripped.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have other questions.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#20The_Red_HandPosted 4/9/2013 4:37:19 PM
BLOPS 2 is a good game, not a great one. Same as the last three COD's. It definitely gets over hyped by these "mature" or "core" gamers. That's why the Conduit series was great, it was a great sci-fi story with steady online of people wanting to play for fun. Thanks for the info on MH3U, leanin a little closer to pickin it up.
---
NNID: Wolf_H0UND