Now That i Think About It...

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/8/2013 2:50:13 PM
I might join a C2 clan, my AR-C Elcipse skills I don't think are half bad. :D

Which one should I join? BO5S? HUNT? AER? Idk, tell me. :D

~Cmo
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc
#2rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 4/8/2013 3:09:35 PM
BiO
---
PSN: BlueStar7152 | Uncharted 3
XBL: ajwmawesome | 007 Legends, Assassin's Creed III
#3TrustTheMedicPosted 4/8/2013 3:11:21 PM
I'm so sorry, Cmo. Scruff, Divide, Silence and I knew each other long before Conduit 2. The clan feels a little more like old friends getting together to have a good time. So it would feel strange having random people from the internet join us. I'm flattered you would like to join, and I am truly sorry that I can't say yes.
---
[AER]MEDIC: 0219-0452-4317
Healz4U: 0605-5725-0491
#4Chupas21Posted 4/8/2013 3:23:09 PM
You can join KORT if you want.
#5rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 4/8/2013 3:24:07 PM
TrustTheMedic posted...
I'm so sorry, Cmo. Scruff, Divide, Silence and I knew each other long before Conduit 2. The clan feels a little more like old friends getting together to have a good time. So it would feel strange having random people from the internet join us. I'm flattered you would like to join, and I am truly sorry that I can't say yes.

And another one bites the dust. And another one down. NA NANANA NA NA NANANA NA. DO DO DODO.
---
PSN: BlueStar7152 | Uncharted 3
XBL: ajwmawesome | 007 Legends, Assassin's Creed III
#6xXAISPXxPosted 4/8/2013 3:29:27 PM
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
TrustTheMedic posted...

And another one bites the dust. And another one down. NA NANANA NA NA NANANA NA. DO DO DODO.

I used to play that part of the song on my trombone.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#7xXAISPXxPosted 4/8/2013 3:38:27 PM
Cmo! We do need a member that's active...since we will be battling B05S soon. Before AER was introduced, we were the newest clan made of old clans. Our current clan is HC (Hurricane Cadence). It's made up of 7s and my YouTube clan...

Both leaders just aren't, well, the "leader" kind meaning not very active. I'm guessing I have to run HC, now.

Even the most previously active members of HC like Eigh7ty, Orient, and Cynric aren't quite up for it. We need new and more active players. You being an addition to HC would be beneficial.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#8DerppopotamusPosted 4/8/2013 3:46:54 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
HC needs new and more active players. You being an addition to HC would be beneficial.

I was just about to say that HurricanCadence could probably use some players. c;
---
Cousin, let's go bowling.
#9TheOmegaShenPosted 4/8/2013 4:05:35 PM
join SHEN^
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#10CynralKynathelPosted 4/8/2013 4:28:16 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Cmo! We do need a member that's active...since we will be battling B05S soon. Before AER was introduced, we were the newest clan made of old clans. Our current clan is HC (Hurricane Cadence). It's made up of 7s and my YouTube clan...

Both leaders just aren't, well, the "leader" kind meaning not very active. I'm guessing I have to run HC, now.

Even the most previously active members of HC like Eigh7ty, Orient, and Cynric aren't quite up for it. We need new and more active players. You being an addition to HC would be beneficial.

I can do it! Let me at 'em! I can take on anyo- *huff* Ok, maybe I'm older than I thought, but I can still- *coughs, sputters, and dies*
You should probably find someone new. :/
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg