Hardest Level in Conduit 2?

#11CynralKynathelPosted 4/9/2013 4:29:39 AM
LigersRule posted...
Chariloe posted...
They're all easy, but I'd have to say that Atlantis gave me the most trouble out of all of them.

It's not your fault, man. Andromeda a stone cold fox. She isn't supposed to be easy. She's playing hard to get. If she was both easy AND hot, that would make her a slut, and that isn't the image that HVS is going for.

*sigh*... What's happened to me, guys?

What you have here is a case of Twisted Fate. It seems Karma would have it that you take a different path in life. You have to accept what coming to you, Lig. You gotta have the balls to take life by he collar neck, and punch him in the face! When life throws you an odd glance, you make sure he never does it again.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#12LigersRulePosted 4/9/2013 5:36:55 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
What you have here is a case of Twisted Fate. It seems Karma would have it that you take a different path in life. You have to accept what coming to you, Lig. You gotta have the balls to take life by he collar neck, and punch him in the face! When life throws you an odd glance, you make sure he never does it again.

I always thought Life was a chick?

Jeez... remind me not to accept Life's... "Lemons" anymore...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#13ChariloePosted 4/10/2013 11:15:24 PM
LigersRule posted...
Chariloe posted...
They're all easy, but I'd have to say that Atlantis gave me the most trouble out of all of them.

It's not your fault, man. Andromeda a stone cold fox. She isn't supposed to be easy. She's playing hard to get. If she was both easy AND hot, that would make her a slut, and that isn't the image that HVS is going for.

Lol, idk, man. I was just talking about the mechs... :T
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
#14CynralKynathelPosted 4/11/2013 4:38:35 AM
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

I always thought Life was a chick?

Jeez... remind me not to accept Life's... "Lemons" anymore...

Lol!
But you're thinking of luck. You know, "luck be a lady tonight" and all that jazz. If life was a chick she'd probably be abusive and I'd definitely break up with her. Not to mention she's not that hot.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#15Hawke0Posted 4/11/2013 7:55:24 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
Chariloe posted...

When life gives you lemons, donít make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I donít want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see lifeís manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? Iím the man whoís gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! Iím gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#16Chupas21Posted 4/12/2013 4:33:45 PM
Hawke0 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
Chariloe posted...

When life gives you lemons, donít make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I donít want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see lifeís manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? Iím the man whoís gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! Iím gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

When life gives you lemons throw them on the ground.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ
#17like2napPosted 4/14/2013 1:26:34 PM
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has given them Vodka, and have a party.
#18xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 5:35:10 AM
Hawke0 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
Chariloe posted...

Because you didn't get that from Urban Dictionary, haha.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#19xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 5:36:57 AM
When life gives you lemons, place them in your hand and start juggling!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#20Hawke0Posted 4/15/2013 6:11:50 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Hawke0 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
Chariloe posted...

Because you didn't get that from Urban Dictionary, haha.

Portal.
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.