New to this game, the Aegis Device seems pretty over-powered.

#11PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 12:24:01 AM
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Oh ok, is there a chance they can patch the game? That gun definitely needs a nerf. Yeah I can use my rockets, but I run out of ammo quick. Why didnt they give the rockets more ammo? Seems like the best gun in the game.

Yeah, there's gonna be another patch real soon. I read all about it on the web.

Until then just use the eyeball gun and hop around a lot. All the good players hop around a lot.

Well I guess I can try that. Which gun is the eyeball gun? Is it the one with the landmines?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#12_SignalPosted 4/10/2013 8:29:05 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Oh ok, is there a chance they can patch the game? That gun definitely needs a nerf. Yeah I can use my rockets, but I run out of ammo quick. Why didnt they give the rockets more ammo? Seems like the best gun in the game.

Yeah, there's gonna be another patch real soon. I read all about it on the web.

Until then just use the eyeball gun and hop around a lot. All the good players hop around a lot.

Well I guess I can try that. Which gun is the eyeball gun? Is it the one with the landmines?

It's the one that looks like a boodshot eyeball from the backside when scoped. Also, I think you'll like it because it has an insanely fast rate of fire.

I'd stay clear of the landmine gun. It's really only for intermediate to advanced players. You could blow yourself up! We've lost so many moderately mediocre players to that gun. I hope they take it out of C3 altogether.

Also, for your rocket problem, just select Armory from the perks and you can have two rocket launchers at the same time!!

Mostly, don't forget to hop. No matter what, just keep hopping.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#13CynralKynathelPosted 4/11/2013 5:35:18 AM(edited)
Aegis device? Over powered?!!!??!?
THAT'S UNDERSTATING IT!!!! THAT STUPID GUN IS SO OP THAT MY GAME LAGS AS SOON AS SOMEONE PULLS IT OUT!! AND IT'S NOT LIKE A SLIGHT LAG, IT GOES FROM 40 FPS TO 3.5 FPS!!
That gun pisses me off. It is pretty fun to use though, being OP has its perks. I once got 200 kills in 20 seconds with that.
PS: I made a funny.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#14_SignalPosted 4/11/2013 9:02:34 AM
But were you hopping?

That's the key.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#15Toho2Posted 4/11/2013 1:37:11 PM
Um..Hello. I'm a simple country boy. I don't know any of this fancy sci-fi crap. I'm getting my shotgun.
---
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-
#16Symphonia46Posted 4/11/2013 4:06:40 PM
Toho2 posted...
Um..Hello. I'm a simple country boy. I don't know any of this fancy sci-fi crap. I'm getting my shotgun.

This man... This man will go far in his lifetime... *nods in approval*
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#17dacheatcodePosted 4/11/2013 5:00:13 PM
welcome!!
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#18PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 12:18:34 AM
Symphonia46 posted...
Toho2 posted...

This man... This man will go far in his lifetime... *nods in approval*

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.