WiiConnect24 & other Wii channels going down 6/28.

#11xXAISPXxPosted 4/14/2013 6:11:35 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
Oh NO! Someone just now let me borrow Super Smash Bros Brawl, since mine broke a couple years ago. Without WiiConnect24 people can't send me snapshots and custom stages :( Oh well, anybody want to play some SSBB?

I can play you sometime.

Have to warn you though, I was once the best Pikachu main in my state.

I like using Meta Knight. I use my MetaK profile when using him.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#12Toho2Posted 4/14/2013 8:05:21 PM
I'll never give C2 up! Never! I do have a 360 and ps3 so if it does (doesn't) happen I'm prepared. Unless 360/ps3 online is shut down for the next gen consoles. >:-O
---
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-
#13Hawke0Posted 4/14/2013 8:23:43 PM
Rybuger1 posted...
When Wii online play is shut off, we should totally give C2 the Halo 2 treatment. B-)

(I hope it doesn't happen for a while, though!)

Agreed.
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#14_SignalPosted 4/14/2013 9:25:57 PM
I think we're still safe for a while too. They're still releasing Wii games through August.

I'm sure they monitor the traffic as well, so they know that people with the WiiU are still playing Wii games.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#15nightfire0013Posted 4/14/2013 9:53:33 PM
Rybuger1 posted...
When Wii online play is shut off, we should totally give C2 the Halo 2 treatment. B-)

(I hope it doesn't happen for a while, though!)

Yes!

Derppopotamus posted...
Oh NO! Someone just now let me borrow Super Smash Bros Brawl, since mine broke a couple years ago. Without WiiConnect24 people can't send me snapshots and custom stages :( Oh well, anybody want to play some SSBB?

And yes!!
---
I'm 23 now, but will I live to see 24? The way things are going..I don't know.