WiiConnect24 & other Wii channels going down 6/28.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. WiiConnect24 & other Wii channels going down 6/28.
3 years ago#11
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
Oh NO! Someone just now let me borrow Super Smash Bros Brawl, since mine broke a couple years ago. Without WiiConnect24 people can't send me snapshots and custom stages :( Oh well, anybody want to play some SSBB?

I can play you sometime.

Have to warn you though, I was once the best Pikachu main in my state.

I like using Meta Knight. I use my MetaK profile when using him.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
3 years ago#12
I'll never give C2 up! Never! I do have a 360 and ps3 so if it does (doesn't) happen I'm prepared. Unless 360/ps3 online is shut down for the next gen consoles. >:-O
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-
3 years ago#13
Rybuger1 posted...
When Wii online play is shut off, we should totally give C2 the Halo 2 treatment. B-)

(I hope it doesn't happen for a while, though!)

Agreed.
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
3 years ago#14
I think we're still safe for a while too. They're still releasing Wii games through August.

I'm sure they monitor the traffic as well, so they know that people with the WiiU are still playing Wii games.
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
3 years ago#15
Rybuger1 posted...
When Wii online play is shut off, we should totally give C2 the Halo 2 treatment. B-)

(I hope it doesn't happen for a while, though!)

Yes!

Derppopotamus posted...
Oh NO! Someone just now let me borrow Super Smash Bros Brawl, since mine broke a couple years ago. Without WiiConnect24 people can't send me snapshots and custom stages :( Oh well, anybody want to play some SSBB?

And yes!!
I'm 23 now, but will I live to see 24? The way things are going..I don't know.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. WiiConnect24 & other Wii channels going down 6/28.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived