"rumpslompr69" Error

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. "rumpslompr69" Error

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#1
I've heard this guy has been causing problems in Conduit 2 BTGB. Anyone notice this yet? Seems the problem has been going on for hours now...
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#2
I couldn't join the game he was in. I tried two times.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#3
xXAISPXx posted...
I've heard this guy has been causing problems in Conduit 2 BTGB. Anyone notice this yet? Seems the problem has been going on for hours now...

It was like this yesterday too! WHO IS THIS GUY?!

User Info: Memo-77

Memo-77
3 years ago#4
All weekend, since friday I tried to join a game with him in it and it was impossible, d-c'ed from multiplayer many times, not just from the match.
By the way:
GG's dark*star, TPRTV, Ventus, Ricky...
finally I played with Loremas and Surge...never met them before til' now....greetings
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#5
Memo-77 posted...
All weekend, since friday I tried to join a game with him in it and it was impossible, d-c'ed from multiplayer many times, not just from the match.
By the way:
finally I played with Loremas and Surge...never met them before til' now....greetings

I don't know why everyone likes Ventus. All he did when I played him was use the SMAW.

User Info: Memo-77

Memo-77
3 years ago#6
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Memo-77 posted...
By the way:

I don't know why everyone likes Ventus. All he did when I played him was use the SMAW.

He is a good player and a real challenge to defeat without EF....I thought the same when I played against him and he pissed me off with his SMAW but then I realized he was cool...
Hey Ventus: first time I saw you wearing a Trust Soldier character and SPASing me...or I dreamed it?
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#7
Memo-77 posted...
Memo-77 posted...
By the way:

He is a good player and a real challenge to defeat without EF....I thought the same when I played against him and he pissed me off with his SMAW but then I realized he was cool...
Hey Ventus: first time I saw you wearing a Trust Soldier character and SPASing me...or I dreamed it?

He's the reason I now have an anti SMAW loadout.

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#8

Once you play Ventus enough you will learn that he/she is a nice person. Yeah, he/she uses the SMAW with explosive focus but it actually allows you to learn how to counter it - even without explosive focus. Don't you use the Phase Rifle? That is probably the best SMAW counter IMO.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#9
1Pefrog posted...

Once you play Ventus enough you will learn that he/she is a nice person. Yeah, he/she uses the SMAW with explosive focus but it actually allows you to learn how to counter it - even without explosive focus. Don't you use the Phase Rifle? That is probably the best SMAW counter IMO.

It's a good counter on a big map. But a map such as sanctum prime is terrible when somone has a SMAW.

User Info: stardust121

stardust121
3 years ago#10
Memo-77 posted...
Memo-77 posted...
By the way:

What annoys people is that he'll use the smaw even when he has every advantage possible. Meaning he could have all 3 control points, a huge, huge team skill advantage, a huge number advantage and map advantage, and will still go, and use, smaw.
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. "rumpslompr69" Error

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived