"rumpslompr69" Error

#1xXAISPXxPosted 4/14/2013 7:33:55 PM
I've heard this guy has been causing problems in Conduit 2 BTGB. Anyone notice this yet? Seems the problem has been going on for hours now...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#21PefrogPosted 4/14/2013 7:56:58 PM
I couldn't join the game he was in. I tried two times.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#3ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/14/2013 9:03:15 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I've heard this guy has been causing problems in Conduit 2 BTGB. Anyone notice this yet? Seems the problem has been going on for hours now...

It was like this yesterday too! WHO IS THIS GUY?!
#4Memo-77Posted 4/15/2013 8:44:45 AM
All weekend, since friday I tried to join a game with him in it and it was impossible, d-c'ed from multiplayer many times, not just from the match.
By the way:
GG's dark*star, TPRTV, Ventus, Ricky...
finally I played with Loremas and Surge...never met them before til' now....greetings
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...
#5ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/15/2013 9:32:36 AM
Memo-77 posted...
All weekend, since friday I tried to join a game with him in it and it was impossible, d-c'ed from multiplayer many times, not just from the match.
By the way:
finally I played with Loremas and Surge...never met them before til' now....greetings

I don't know why everyone likes Ventus. All he did when I played him was use the SMAW.
#6Memo-77Posted 4/15/2013 10:27:26 AM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Memo-77 posted...
By the way:

I don't know why everyone likes Ventus. All he did when I played him was use the SMAW.

He is a good player and a real challenge to defeat without EF....I thought the same when I played against him and he pissed me off with his SMAW but then I realized he was cool...
Hey Ventus: first time I saw you wearing a Trust Soldier character and SPASing me...or I dreamed it?
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...
#7ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/15/2013 10:46:22 AM
Memo-77 posted...
Memo-77 posted...
By the way:

He is a good player and a real challenge to defeat without EF....I thought the same when I played against him and he pissed me off with his SMAW but then I realized he was cool...
Hey Ventus: first time I saw you wearing a Trust Soldier character and SPASing me...or I dreamed it?

He's the reason I now have an anti SMAW loadout.
#81PefrogPosted 4/15/2013 10:51:18 AM

Once you play Ventus enough you will learn that he/she is a nice person. Yeah, he/she uses the SMAW with explosive focus but it actually allows you to learn how to counter it - even without explosive focus. Don't you use the Phase Rifle? That is probably the best SMAW counter IMO.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#9ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 4/15/2013 11:20:42 AM
1Pefrog posted...

Once you play Ventus enough you will learn that he/she is a nice person. Yeah, he/she uses the SMAW with explosive focus but it actually allows you to learn how to counter it - even without explosive focus. Don't you use the Phase Rifle? That is probably the best SMAW counter IMO.

It's a good counter on a big map. But a map such as sanctum prime is terrible when somone has a SMAW.
#10stardust121Posted 4/15/2013 7:13:18 PM
Memo-77 posted...
Memo-77 posted...
By the way:

What annoys people is that he'll use the smaw even when he has every advantage possible. Meaning he could have all 3 control points, a huge, huge team skill advantage, a huge number advantage and map advantage, and will still go, and use, smaw.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)