The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Where do I go?!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Where do I go?!
2 years ago#1
I decided to play campaign on anew file, and I'm at the part where you destroy the drudge heart thingy in DC. I destroyed it, now I can't find an exit. :(
2 years ago#2
When you beat the campaign, it will be in the Atlantis base with Andromeda. You'll find it eventually. Scan it with the ASE when you find it.
---
Exeggcute is a bundle of eggs that evolves into Exeggutor which is a coconut tree...
2 years ago#3
uhmmm....I guess you have to walk into the vents so you can leave that place...am I right?
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...
2 years ago#4
Memo-77 posted...
uhmmm....I guess you have to walk into the vents so you can leave that place...am I right?

Yeah! I just can't find where the right vent is!
2 years ago#5
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Memo-77 posted...

Follow through the vines. One of them should lead you to the vent.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
2 years ago#6
xXAISPXx posted...
Memo-77 posted...

Follow through the vines. One of them should lead you to the vent.

Thanks! :D
2 years ago#7
Yeah, I remembered that point, it took me a full weekend to find an exit...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...
2 years ago#8
Memo-77 posted...

Ugh...stupid game designers.
2 years ago#9
Memo-77 posted...

Ugh...stupid game designers.

LOL...that's what I thought while trying to beat that point...
---
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Where do I go?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived