Some recent HVS news.

#1rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 4/16/2013 3:12:34 PM
http://www.gamingtruth.com/2013/04/10/interview-high-voltage-software-says-the-grinder-still-possible/

I think its too late to release The Grinder on the Wii. If it gets released on the Wii U I think it will be a better game than ZombiU.
---
PSN: BlueStar7152 | Uncharted 3
XBL: ajwmawesome | 007 Legends, Assassin's Creed III
#2Hawke0Posted 4/16/2013 3:18:45 PM
Two entirely different games.
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#3dacheatcodePosted 4/16/2013 3:25:21 PM
Oh, yeah, and being accosted by costumed candy mascots and “freemium” taco pushers. I guess that was a lot more than a single favorite.

taco shotter?
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#4ZAV1010Posted 4/16/2013 3:30:53 PM
HVS helped with the Injustice: Gods Among Us game that just released. I saw HVS in the credits after I beat the game.
---
Montages, Commentaries and Gameplays: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZAV1010
#5B05S_BrennanPosted 4/16/2013 5:13:09 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#6games1256Posted 4/16/2013 5:48:22 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...

How is it sweet? He just said it was possible they might just release The Grinder. Plus it could only be on IOS and Android like Animales de la Muerte.
#7LigersRulePosted 4/16/2013 5:56:20 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

How is it sweet? He just said it was possible they might just release The Grinder. Plus it could only be on IOS and Android like Animales de la Muerte.

When we developed the core concept of The Grinder, the market was in a place where it was starting to turn against new IPs, which made it harder for us to find the right outlet for it. Once the next generation hits its stride, we’ll be looking at potential development.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#8games1256Posted 4/16/2013 6:14:10 PM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

When we developed the core concept of The Grinder, the market was in a place where it was starting to turn against new IPs, which made it harder for us to find the right outlet for it. Once the next generation hits its stride, we’ll be looking at potential development.

Key information is we’ll be looking at potential development potential does not mean they will do something. It is more likely HVS will just keep on making games for IOS and Android since it is cheaper for them and they don't need a big team. Plus they take on less risk with IOS and Android.
#9LigersRulePosted 4/16/2013 8:15:21 PM
games1256 posted...
Key information is we’ll be looking at potential development potential does not mean they will do something. It is more likely HVS will just keep on making games for IOS and Android since it is cheaper for them and they don't need a big team. Plus they take on less risk with IOS and Android.

Cool. You have assumptions based on an article, and I have assumptions based on an article. Those assumptions happen to not be the same. We could sit here and argue about it, but let's face it: We're both big-headed, egotistical, proud bastards. So what is the point? Can we just move on with our lives?

You asked for a reason somebody could see it as good news, I showed it to you. That's really all there is to it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#10B05S_BrennanPosted 4/16/2013 8:25:21 PM
games1256 posted...
How is it sweet? He just said it was possible they might just release The Grinder.

The possibility of The Grinder being released isn't sweet?

Plus it could only be on IOS and Android like Animales de la Muerte.

So? I'm probably getting a Nvidia Shield anyway.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi