Some recent HVS news.

#11games1256Posted 4/16/2013 7:55:03 PM(edited)
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
How is it sweet? He just said it was possible they might just release The Grinder.

The possibility of The Grinder being released isn't sweet?

Plus it could only be on IOS and Android like Animales de la Muerte.

So? I'm probably getting a Nvidia Shield anyway.

Possibility is just not certain that it will come out so that why it is not sweet. If they released The Grinder on IOS and Android it would be a cut down limited game compared to a console release. Plus I said it would be only on IOS and Android since many on this board would assume that The Grinder would come out on the Wii U.
#12B05S_BrennanPosted 4/17/2013 12:21:12 PM
games1256 posted...
Possibility is just not certain that it will come out so that why it is not sweet.

I realize it isn't certain. Just having some news and hearing that it's a possibility is sweet, since everyone assumed it was canceled. How did me saying "sweet" mean that I was certain it's coming out?

If they released The Grinder on IOS and Android it would be a cut down limited game
compared to a console release. Plus I said it would be only on IOS and Android since many on this board would assume that The Grinder would come out on the Wii U.

A cut down, limited game is better than no game at all. Tegra 4 is supposed to be powerful though. If they make it for that, it might be as good as it would have been on Wii, maybe better. Though it wouldn't have any motion controls.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#13Numbuh100Posted 4/21/2013 4:22:07 PM
It needs to be on Wii U!
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#14xXAISPXxPosted 4/21/2013 5:38:31 PM
Hopefully HVS will say something more promising on its birthday.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii