The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Let's deal with hackers.

#1GalaskyPosted 4/16/2013 6:12:20 PM
Now, my best tactic to deal with those Douche bags are to create as much lag as possible. Such as rapid fire glitches. The outcome would be having the hacker rage quit with the lag, or luckily freeze his/her Wii, thus leaving the game. This has worked tons of times with annoying hackers.
---
SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131
#2XG4LegendPosted 4/16/2013 6:32:08 PM
stealth
---
DANGALANG MAN!!! only I can say it, cause I am.. the Dangalang Man.
#3stardust121Posted 4/16/2013 6:45:17 PM
Galasky posted...
Now, my best tactic to deal with those Douche bags are to create as much lag as possible. Such as rapid fire glitches. The outcome would be having the hacker rage quit with the lag, or luckily freeze his/her Wii, thus leaving the game. This has worked tons of times with annoying hackers.

This would also result in even more pain, suffering, and unhappiness for those few legitimate players that exist.

I just run around and make them work for their kill. Tease them here and their, and flash bang them if they didn't disable that.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
#4dacheatcodePosted 4/16/2013 6:49:17 PM
stealth

worked so far for me

also hitting the "report player" has worked wonders most of the time.
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#5stardust121Posted 4/16/2013 6:56:18 PM
dacheatcode posted...
stealth

worked so far for me

also hitting the "report player" has worked wonders most of the time.

When you get reported, would you randomly get kicked out, or would you get a message saying that you were kicked. Curios just because of those games where you randomly get booted from lobbies that don't seem to be lag/connection errors.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
#6_SignalPosted 4/16/2013 7:50:30 PM
So, glitching against a hacker is ok?

I don't agree with this. I think that once a hacker identifies someone else as a glitcher, he's going to keep going after them.

As someone who has had to have their Wii repaired, I would be irked if I realized that a freeze was intentional.

Additionally, since I play on the WiiU now, it's more of a hassle to restart the game with the login screens and Wii emulator channel. Not to mention that we don't really know how robust the WiiU is regarding this.

There may be some people that want to tolerate it and continue playing. If you don't want to play in the match, just leave an try to find another one.

Maybe I'm in the minority with my feelings about this.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#7Galasky(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 9:12:33 PM(edited)
~I fully understand the situation I would be in if a hacker went after me but, I'm one of those people who takes action at a moments notice.
~ It honestly doesnt seem fair to the people who surely try to have fun during a few matches but once a jerk crashes the party, I wont leave untill it's resolved.
~Sure, all those other tactics mentioned up there were great! (Tried them out actually :3) but I think we have our own ways with this problem. As they say: Fight fire with fire.
~I wouldnt honestly do whatever action to make it a fun gamejust like before "they" came in.

You know what I mean?
I would only freeze someone ONLY if there was a good reason. ( Hacking, cheating, etc)
The things I tolerate are common glitches.( Wall glitches, gun glitches, etc)

---
SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131
#8_SignalPosted 4/16/2013 9:30:32 PM
I understand what you're saying. I admit that if I hacked or glitched there have certainly been times that I've wanted to use those tools against someone else that was hacking.

As I said, I'm sure that there are a lot of people here that won't agree with me, but I just feel like sinking to their level isn't the answer.

With the C2 hacks so accessible now, pretty much anyone can do it, and to use political pundit speak, I just think it's a slippery slope.

Let's say someone sees you glitch or hack and they don't know why you're doing it. Then they decide to hack to fight you, and so on.

I'm not trying to convince you to change your ways, I respect your perspective. I'm just commenting.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#9Hawke0Posted 4/17/2013 5:52:20 AM
Fighting fire with fire just makes a bigger fire.
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#101PefrogPosted 4/17/2013 7:34:00 AM
I'm not sure that any glitch will necessarily cause someone to be disconnected. I've been in a game with someone doing the rapid SMAW/deat glitch and I wasn't dc'ed, even when I wasn't right next to them.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.