I really hope HVS don't be like this...

#1Numbuh100Posted 4/17/2013 3:51:49 PM
they've been making games for Android markets. I hope that they're still gonna plan for the bigger consoles somehow. Conduit 3 is our best hope or release that Grinder if finished.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Pandora's Tower
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#2HungoverHero777Posted 4/17/2013 4:24:42 PM
Haven't you heard games by now? There will be no Conduit 3! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
#3Loremas1861Posted 4/17/2013 4:34:12 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Haven't you heard games by now? There will be no Conduit 3! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

Don't know if sarcasm or not.
---
Those who mind don't matter.
Those who matter don't mind.
#4DerppopotamusPosted 4/17/2013 4:59:35 PM
Nofsinger is a reasonable guy. He wouldn't make an ending that promises Conduit 3 then not make Conduit 3. Though it might be a while we'll get it eventually... unless the Company tanks.
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#5_SignalPosted 4/17/2013 5:37:21 PM
In the interview which has the link posted in the other thread, he basically says that they will make games for whatever console needs games. Also he mentions that they're waiting for the console market to stabilize.

He does sound pretty excited about The Grinder, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it surface on a mobile platform first.

I got Le Vamp. It's an ok game. The visuals are stunning if cartoonish, but the gameplay isn't particularly engaging. So, while it only costs a dollar, that's about what it's worth.

I'm sure we'll see more big games from HVS, but like Derpy says, C3 will likely be a while.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#6Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 7:05:38 AM
_Signal posted...
In the interview which has the link posted in the other thread, he basically says that they will make games for whatever console needs games. Also he mentions that they're waiting for the console market to stabilize.

He does sound pretty excited about The Grinder, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it surface on a mobile platform first.

I got Le Vamp. It's an ok game. The visuals are stunning if cartoonish, but the gameplay isn't particularly engaging. So, while it only costs a dollar, that's about what it's worth.

I'm sure we'll see more big games from HVS, but like Derpy says, C3 will likely be a while.

lol Other consoles have the games they need. Mobile has many games already, how would they push themselves in that type of industry?
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#7xXAISPXxPosted 4/20/2013 7:14:34 AM
_Signal posted...

Xbox, PS3, the Nintendo 3DS, iOS, and Android already have a large amount of video games. If you are correct, Conduit 3 wouldn't be in any Mobile market.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii