The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Killing myself...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Killing myself...
2 years ago#1
Strategic or stupid? I've been doing it a lot lately. Like when somone sticks me with a rad, or somone's chasing me.
2 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64750861

Here is a link I created on how some of us think about this.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
2 years ago#3
1Pefrog posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64750861

Here is a link I created on how some of us think about this.

Thanks! :)
2 years ago#4
I know the C2 scoring system doesn't always add up, but I wonder how much on purpose/accidental suicides plays into the scoring.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
2 years ago#5
1Pefrog posted...
I know the C2 scoring system doesn't always add up, but I wonder how much on purpose/accidental suicides plays into the scoring.

It's about a point off
---
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639},
[D-S]*Aakify FC: 0562-6287-1878
2 years ago#6
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Strategic or stupid? I've been doing it a lot lately. Like when somone sticks me with a rad, or somone's chasing me.

Idc, I always suicide if I can when I get a rad nade one me. Usually against rad players (especially in 1v1s) it'll get to the point where they're just trying to stick a nade to you the entire game and run away because they know they can't out play you.
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Killing myself...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived