The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Conduit 2 multiplayer is awesome

#1_SignalPosted 4/20/2013 11:36:51 AM
Conduit 2 multiplayer is awesome.

It's been a long time since I failed to find a match. I wish I could say that about newer games for the WiiU.

It's true that most people just play Big Team Grab Bag, because that's the mode which the multiplayer game defaults to, and this used to frustrate me. Not anymore. I'm glad that the multiplayer game is setup to take you directly to a game mode that is a popular choice. It makes it the obvious first choice to search for a match.

I've also complained plenty about Conduit 2's matchmaking, about it possibly not being able to find all the matches that were going on, and creating uneven teams.

Sure, sometimes there is lag, and there are random disconnects, but after a week of AC3 online, I can tell you that we really should be thankful that C2 online runs as smoothly as it does. I easily spend 30 to 45 minutes just trying to find a match in AC3. Several matches try to load. I see people online. Then I'm almost always disconnected from the host just before the match begins. Then when it searches again, it stops searching as soon as it finds a "game session," which is inevetably the same one, so the same drama repeats.

I also didn't realize that HVS put so much effort into patching C2 after it was released until I read the "People Playing Still???" thread about a week ago.

HVS has been great at supporting us as a community and did a great job of giving us a playable and fun multiplayer game.

I've been trying to get some support from Ubisoft regarding my AC3 problems for over a week and they just keep emailing me "we assume that your problem is resolved."

On a related note, it also seems that the WiiU version of Injustice: Gods Among Us doesn't even have a private game option at this time. Hopefully they will be able to fix that.

C2 has always pretty easy to join a match that is already in progress, or join a friend for a private match.

I still love this game.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#2Toho2Posted 4/20/2013 12:54:03 PM
Glad you still love the game signal. :) My only complaint is that not enough people use other weapons. The warp pistol is never used without capacitator and everyone uses that USP. :(
---
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-
#3Hawke0Posted 4/20/2013 2:21:51 PM
I seem to be the exception to every C2 rule. I use the warpy with double energy.
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#4TheOmegaShenPosted 4/20/2013 3:02:20 PM
Well...it's your opinion, so I shall respect it.
---
Believe in me who believes in you!
PSN: TheOmegaShen
#5Hawke0Posted 4/20/2013 5:06:25 PM
Better than Crysis, TCon, or CoD.
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#61PefrogPosted 4/21/2013 11:55:14 AM
Toho2 posted...
Glad you still love the game signal. :) My only complaint is that not enough people use other weapons. The warp pistol is never used without capacitator and everyone uses that USP. :(

I hardly see anyone use the warpy with capacitor. My warpy/capacitor loadout is for when my team is in close quarters combat.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#7rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 4/22/2013 12:45:19 PM
Hawke0 posted...

heh heh HA HAHAHAHAHA
Correct. ur correct. crysis 3 beta sucked majorbighairymooseballz. its scify cod.
---
PSN: BlueStar7152 | Uncharted 3
XBL: ajwmawesome | 007 Legends, Assassin's Creed III
#8DerppopotamusPosted 4/22/2013 1:20:38 PM
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
Hawke0 posted...

heh heh HA HAHAHAHAHA
Correct. ur correct. crysis 3 beta sucked majorbighairymooseballz. its scify cod.

Please no. We don't want to be that community who thinks our game is better.

Let's just say our game scratches an itch that not a lot of recent shooters are scratching.
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#9B05S_BrennanPosted 4/22/2013 2:17:40 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
Hawke0 posted...

heh heh HA HAHAHAHAHA

Please no. We don't want to be that community who thinks our game is better.

Let's just say our game scratches an itch that not a lot of recent shooters are scratching.

For me, it scratches an itch that no other shooter scratches. That's why I love it.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi