The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Conduit 2's top ten status and the future of the franchise

#1_SignalPosted 4/20/2013 8:21:31 PM
Most of us have probably felt like C2 has belonged in the Wii top ten for a long time, and the only thing stopping it was the Non-CoD burden which it was forced to bear. Having said that, we're all sort of wondering how it finally did wind up in the top 10.

Will this attention have any impact on how the game is perceived or the long term outlook for the franchise?

I guess it depends on whether or not it stays in the top ten, but I am optimistic.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#2LigersRulePosted 4/20/2013 8:48:16 PM
_Signal posted...
Most of us have probably felt like C2 has belonged in the Wii top ten for a long time, and the only thing stopping it was the Non-CoD burden which it was forced to bear. Having said that, we're all sort of wondering how it finally did wind up in the top 10.

Will this attention have any impact on how the game is perceived or the long term outlook for the franchise?

I guess it depends on whether or not it stays in the top ten, but I am optimistic.

Uhm... The big deal here isn't about it being in the Wii top 10. Big whoop. The big deal is that we're currently the #9 ON THE ENTIRE SITE. Like, the homepage. All consoles, all games, everything. To put this in perspective, we are currently listed better than every Blizzard game ever. Every RockStar game ever. Every NINTENDO game ever. Every VALVE game ever.

It's a big deal.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#3Numbuh100Posted 4/20/2013 9:23:53 PM
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...

Uhm... The big deal here isn't about it being in the Wii top 10. Big whoop. The big deal is that we're currently the #9 ON THE ENTIRE SITE. Like, the homepage. All consoles, all games, everything. To put this in perspective, we are currently listed better than every Blizzard game ever. Every RockStar game ever. Every NINTENDO game ever. Every VALVE game ever.

It's a big deal.

We're rank 44 in the entire board list.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#4Hawke0Posted 4/20/2013 9:58:00 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...

It's a big deal.

We're rank 44 in the entire board list.

This
But that's still pretty impressive.
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#5_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 10:15:20 PM
Of course the overall top ten is important as well.

I wish Bob or Tony were around to see it.

Maybe someone should email HVS about it. I know some of you guys have contacts there.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#6Numbuh100Posted 4/20/2013 10:30:04 PM
Above 50!!!! YAY!
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#7LigersRulePosted 4/20/2013 11:03:39 PM
_Signal posted...

Maybe someone should email HVS about it. I know some of you guys have contacts there.

I have Tony on FB, and he sometimes comments on my status updates (if they are game related) and he's pretty active on there, but he hasn't worked at HVS in 2 years or so.
---
#8xXAISPXxPosted 4/21/2013 6:42:00 PM
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...

I have Tony on FB, and he sometimes comments on my status updates (if they are game related) and he's pretty active on there, but he hasn't worked at HVS in 2 years or so.

HVSKEITH said many employees haven't been working on HVS in a while.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#9HungoverHero777Posted 4/22/2013 7:49:54 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...

What?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
#10LigersRulePosted 4/22/2013 11:25:21 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...

I've never even heard of Keith, but Tony left before Conduit 2 was even finished, to work as an animator at Blue Sky studios, the people who did Ice Age, Rio, Robots, Horton Hears a Who, and are set to do the upcoming movie "Epic".
---