Some games Mike, Ricky, Keet, and everyone else

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Some games Mike, Ricky, Keet, and everyone else

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#1
Not really. I was extremely bad or just extremely bad compared to when I played before 9 PM today. The reason why is a number of reasons: Changed TV again, different position, lag, Wii Remote changes, sensor bar changes, and let's just say...I was in a very distracting environment. Hopefully I can go back to normal tomorrow.

I had fun dying a megafugagargantumillion times, anyways. I didn't want to play MP at all right now, actually. But when I saw Mike online, I went to "Outta ma way I'm playin' this game!" mode. It was nice to see you Mike, haha.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#2
Mike is still playing!!

Yay!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226

User Info: GMSavage

GMSavage
3 years ago#3
I would've owned you all if I was there.
XG4Legend

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
3 years ago#4
demons! there are good players.
my game exploded

User Info: stardust121

stardust121
3 years ago#5
That lag >.<
I wasn't up for dealing with it, so I decided to make friends with the hive cannon.
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)

User Info: CarbonizerMike

CarbonizerMike
3 years ago#6
It was nice to see you too AISP.

stardust121 posted...
That lag >.<
I wasn't up for dealing with it, so I decided to make friends with the hive cannon.

You've been moving really fast on my screen. Sometimes you even teleport.

But I think ariei/revolutio was playing under a new name (MetaKnight) and he tends to cause laggy games.
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Some games Mike, Ricky, Keet, and everyone else

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived