Why can't there be a Conduit movie?

#11_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 5:05:42 PM
Hahaha....

Yeah, the game Battleship has such a rich backstory.

Come on, the movie doesn't have to follow the single player gameplay shot for shot. That would be truly awful.

I enjoyed Battleship.

By the way, I strongly encourage everyone here to watch, play, and read whatever they want, no matter what the reviews say. You may find that your favorite movie, book, TV show, or video game turns out to be something that isn't all that popular. Experience it and make up your own mind.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#12Hawke0Posted 4/26/2013 5:16:31 PM
GMSavage posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Because Conduit has a pretty mediocre story.

_Signal posted...
It's the perfect SyFy original fare.

I mean, they're making Crockasaurus Vs. Super Octopus. Who better to put Abe Lincoln in a Destroyer suit?

---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#13DerppopotamusPosted 4/26/2013 8:10:02 PM
I rry like Fringe. I dunno if that even fits in the topic.
It's been a very long time since I last watched.

I always saw TCon's story as being a generic sci-fi movie on purpose. Like how The Grinder was a generic horror-ish movie.
Then in C2 they realized nobody caught on, so they did generic Video game plot instead.

And then Nofsinger came to my house and beat me with a large fish while I was sleeping for having a horribly wrong interpretation.
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#14_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 5:02:32 PM
Derppopotamus posted...

I always saw TCon's story as being a generic sci-fi movie on purpose. Like how The Grinder was a generic horror-ish movie.
Then in C2 they realized nobody caught on, so they did generic Video game plot instead.

And then Nofsinger came to my house and beat me with a large fish while I was sleeping for having a horribly wrong interpretation.

Hmm... a large fish you say. Perhaps it was Swamp Shark, that's on SyFy tonight, followed by Swamp Volcano.
---
#15DerppopotamusPosted 4/27/2013 5:07:57 PM
_Signal posted...
Derppopotamus posted...

Hmm... a large fish you say. Perhaps it was Swamp Shark, that's on SyFy tonight, followed by Swamp Volcano.

Frakenfish.
---
#16DerppopotamusPosted 4/27/2013 5:50:07 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
_Signal posted...
Derppopotamus posted...

*Frankenfish.

---
#17_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 5:57:01 PM
LOL... I saw it before...

Maybe they're right. C2 is too boring. It needs to be something like MegaDrudge Vs. Super Twister.
---