If Conduit 3 is released on Wii U.....HVS might dominate FPS on Wii U's market..

#1Numbuh100Posted 4/25/2013 3:12:46 PM
since Activision might pull a b**** move for Nintendo players and not give them CoD: Ghosts. But it would be a better thing considering how repetitive Activision is. HVS will probably make more sells if they have C3 as their next exclusive project.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#2Rybuger1Posted 4/25/2013 4:06:58 PM
I bet we'll see a Wii U version of CoD Ghosts. There's supposed to be a PS4 version alongside the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions, so next-gen consoles with small install bases aren't a problem for them. Plus, the Wii U is much easier to port HD games to than Wii, so I think that's safe.

Third parties seem to be supplying the Wii U pretty well. By now, the Wii U has about half the FPSes that the Wii had in its entire run. If there's any chance for C3, it's on Android. I don't think there are any good shooters there, and TCon HD seems to have been received well.
---
Play it loud, gamers.
#3Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 4:33:59 PM
Rybuger1 posted...
I bet we'll see a Wii U version of CoD Ghosts. There's supposed to be a PS4 version alongside the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions, so next-gen consoles with small install bases aren't a problem for them. Plus, the Wii U is much easier to port HD games to than Wii, so I think that's safe.

Third parties seem to be supplying the Wii U pretty well. By now, the Wii U has about half the FPSes that the Wii had in its entire run. If there's any chance for C3, it's on Android. I don't think there are any good shooters there, and TCon HD seems to have been received well.

C3 WILL NOT BE ON THE ANDROID!
---
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#4games1256Posted 4/25/2013 5:11:05 PM(edited)
Numbuh100 posted...
since Activision might pull a b**** move for Nintendo players and not give them CoD: Ghosts. But it would be a better thing considering how CoD: Ghosts Activision is. HVS will probably make more sells if they have C3 as their next exclusive project.

Why do you think HVS would release Conduit 3 on WII U? Why do you think Conduit 3 would sell well on WII U?
#5Hawke0Posted 4/25/2013 5:10:35 PM
Rybuger1 posted...

Metroid Prime 3
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
The Conduit
Conduit 2
Goldeneye
Red Steel 2
Onslaught
CoD 4
W@W
BO
MW3
Red Steel
vs.
Black Ops 2
007 Legends
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#6Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 5:20:03 PM
games1256 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...
since Activision might pull a b**** move for Nintendo players and not give them CoD: Ghosts. But it would be a better thing considering how CoD: Ghosts Activision is. HVS will probably make more sells if they have C3 as their next exclusive project.

Why do you think HVS would release Conduit 3 on WII U? Why do you think Conduit 3 would sell well on WII U?

Why would it sell well anywhere else? Keep it on Nintendo! The main should not touch other devices! (except that HD port on Android....)
---
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#7games1256Posted 4/25/2013 5:31:05 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
games1256 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

Why would it sell well anywhere else? Keep it on Nintendo! The main should not touch other devices! (except that HD port on Android....)

It's not a matter of selling better else where. It's a matter of Conduit 3 would have to prove it would sell well on WII U in order for it to come out.
#8Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 5:39:36 PM
games1256 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...
games1256 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

It's not a matter of selling better else where. It's a matter of Conduit 3 would have to prove it would sell well on WII U in order for it to come out.

It will because HVS will innovate the gameplay as much as they can with that Upad controller and we'll still have the options to use CCP and Wii remote too.
---
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#9games1256Posted 4/25/2013 6:26:36 PM(edited)
Numbuh100 posted...
games1256 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...
games1256 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

It will because HVS will innovate the gameplay as much as they can with that Upad controller and we'll still have the options to use CCP and Wii remote too.

There is a lot more to it selling well or not then just the controls and game play. Are you really expecting Conduit 3?
#10Rybuger1Posted 4/25/2013 6:07:41 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Rybuger1 posted...

Metroid Prime 3
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
The Conduit
Conduit 2
Goldeneye
Red Steel 2
Onslaught
CoD 4
W@W
BO
MW3
Red Steel
vs.
Black Ops 2
007 Legends

Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
ZombiU

Coming very soon:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Director's Cut
Sniper Elite V3
Sniper: Ghost Warrior

There's also a new Splinter Cell, but that's third-person.

I guess I wasn't quite right, but the Wii U still is off to a better start on the shooter front than the Wii. By this time the Wii had Red Steel, CoD3, and maybe a third one.
---
Play it loud, gamers.