If Conduit 3 is released on Wii U.....HVS might dominate FPS on Wii U's market..

#101_SignalPosted 5/24/2013 6:40:58 PM
like2nap posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
like2nap posted...
Oh and Ghosts is coming to the Wii U. So the mythological C3 will have some more competition.

I just wish it wasn't mythological.

Why won't companies makes shooters that don't blatantly copy Call of Duty?

I guess because it sells well. Conduit 2, though it had some similarities, was it's own thing. It was way different. C3 just needs some tweaking. A little less lag, a little better weapon balance, controls closer to what COD has. And less glitches. There's not a single problem in C2 that is horrible. It's just the combination of the issues is annoying. That's how I feel about it anyway.

They don't have to make it like call of duty to be great. They just have to make it a finely tuned machine. Honestly I really hope HVS tries again.

I'm just curious, besides adding separate sensitivity adjustments for scoped and non-scoped, was there anything else you would change about the controls?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#102xXAISPXxPosted 5/24/2013 7:05:59 PM
like2nap posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
like2nap posted...
Oh and Ghosts is coming to the Wii U. So the mythological C3 will have some more competition.

I guess because it sells well. Conduit 2, though it had some similarities, was it's own thing. It was way different. C3 just needs some tweaking. A little less lag, a little better weapon balance, controls closer to what COD has. And less glitches. There's not a single problem in C2 that is horrible. It's just the combination of the issues is annoying. That's how I feel about it anyway.

They don't have to make it like call of duty to be great. They just have to make it a finely tuned machine. Honestly I really hope HVS tries again.

In my opinion, I think the controls are perfect the way they are.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#103like2napPosted 5/24/2013 8:16:51 PM
_Signal posted...
like2nap posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
like2nap posted...

I'm just curious, besides adding separate sensitivity adjustments for scoped and non-scoped, was there anything else you would change about the controls?

You mean ADS and Scoped weapons. The "ADS Reach" as COD calls it. I believe that is the camera settings in Conduit 2. I don't like any of those. I like a wide range of different options. Sometimes I may change the settings depending on the gun I'm using. In Conduit 2 I can't do that. It's not a deal breaker. I mean I did quite well when I played the game , but it would make it that much better. The controls are what a lot of COD players don't like about this game. "Fix" those and they'll play more. More players equals more matches. More matches means less lag. So Conduit 3 needs to address that. Or the Grinder. Actually both. As much as I hate to say it HVS needs to take page from the book of balance from Treyarch. It took several patches but it's the most balanced game I have ever played. (Black Ops 2)

Again, though, I'm picky. A lot of people like it. (the controls) A lot of people don't.
#104like2napPosted 5/24/2013 8:21:37 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
like2nap posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
like2nap posted...

In my opinion, I think the controls are perfect the way they are.

They're not to me and that's why I quit playing and so did a lot of COD guys I know. It needs more. That is one aspect where they need to copy Treyarch.
Treyarch already has some fancy fixings in the works for he next game to further improve what the wii mote can do. We've been discussing it with one of the devs and it sounds amazing.
#105like2napPosted 5/25/2013 5:22:59 AM
_Signal posted...
like2nap posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
like2nap posted...

Also does C2 have cursor sensitivity and cursor speed? I can't remember, but if it doesn't that is the first thing I would add.