If Conduit 3 is released on Wii U.....HVS might dominate FPS on Wii U's market..

#21Hawke0Posted 4/26/2013 2:10:56 PM
@Shen most people never even played it.
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#22_SignalPosted 4/26/2013 4:49:19 PM
games1256 posted...

There is a decent number of people playing Black Ops 2 on WII U. Over all count of people playing black ops 2 is a lot. Plenty of people own more then just a WII U and play black ops 2 on another system.

This small fan base may have forgiven HVS for all their faults but the general gaming population does not really care for HVS. The general gaming population will just buy a more known game that is more popular. Any of the main Nintendo games I still play after two years such as Mario Kart, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario party 8.

The last time I played BOPS2 there were about 5,000 people playing online worldwide on the WiiU, and I would not consider that a lot of people. It's fine if they're playing it or any other game on another system. That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about the WiiU market only.

I really don't know what "faults" you're speaking of regarding HVS. The job which HVS did of patching the game and making it playable and fun is nothing short of heroic. Conduit 2 has very different weapons and perks, much more diverse than CoD, and with the exception of Phase Rifle tuning and the Turret, managed to achieve pretty decent balance between all of them. Most new games have bugs at release. Ubisoft still hasn't been able to fix the connectivity issues with AC3 and it's been out for six months.

I have a difficult time accepting that you're still playing multiple sessions of Mario Kart and Brawl weekly. And you honestly haven't gotten bored with them after all this time? I liked both of them, but got tired of them pretty quickly, maybe after about 10 hours. Perhaps I could go back and play them a little bit, but not for very long or very often.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#23games1256Posted 4/27/2013 9:57:39 AM(edited)
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

There is a decent number of people playing Black Ops 2 on WII U. Over all count of people playing black ops 2 is a lot. Plenty of people own more then just a WII U and play black ops 2 on another system.

This small fan base may have forgiven HVS for all their faults but the general gaming population does not really care for HVS. The general gaming population will just buy a more known game that is more popular. Any of the main Nintendo games I still play after two years such as Mario Kart, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario party 8.

The last time I played BOPS2 there were about 5,000 people playing online worldwide on the WiiU, and I would not consider that a lot of people. It's fine if they're playing it or any other game on another system. That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about the WiiU market only.

I really don't know what "faults" you're speaking of regarding HVS. The job which HVS did of patching the game and making it playable and fun is nothing short of heroic. Conduit 2 has very different weapons and perks, much more diverse than CoD, and with the exception of Phase Rifle tuning and the Turret, managed to achieve pretty decent balance between all of them. Most new games have bugs at release. Ubisoft still hasn't been able to fix the connectivity issues with AC3 and it's been out for six months.

I have a difficult time accepting that you're still playing multiple sessions of Mario Kart and Brawl weekly. And you honestly haven't gotten bored with them after all this time? I liked both of them, but got tired of them pretty quickly, maybe after about 10 hours. Perhaps I could go back and play them a little bit, but not for very long or very often.

Well Black ops 2 on Wii U suffers from lower number of people because people all ready have it on a different system.

Conduit 3 won't do well on WII U people have moved on from HVS other then people on this board. HVS has a niche on 3DS since the 3DS does not have any FPS games and yet they don't release a Conduit game on that system. So what makes you think they would release Conduit 3 on WII U?

There are plenty of faults HVS has such as hyping their games up so much and failing so hard by coming out with two glitched fest games aka the conduit and Conduit 2. Conduit 2 is still a mess after the patches and the lag hurts the game even more. Yes glitches happen but not as many as Conduit 2. Invasion still glitches and locks up so they did not fix everything. I just don't see why any one cares for HVS or defends their glitch filled games. You bought AC3 on Wii U a non exclusive 3rd party game it is well known that 3rd party games on Wii U get neglected.

Yes I still play Brawl and Mario Kart weekly.
#24HungoverHero777Posted 4/27/2013 10:31:09 AM
games1256 posted...
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

Well Black ops 2 on Wii U suffers from lower number of people because people all ready have it on a different system.

Conduit 3 won't do well on WII U people have moved on from HVS other then people on this board. HVS has a niche on 3DS since the 3DS does not have any FPS games and yet they don't release a Conduit game on that system. So what makes you think they would release Conduit 3 on WII U?

There are plenty of faults HVS has such as hyping their games up so much and failing so hard by coming out with two glitched fest games aka the conduit and Conduit 2. Conduit 2 is still a mess after the patches and the lag hurts the game even more. Yes glitches happen but not as many as Conduit 2. Invasion still glitches and locks up so they did not fix everything. I just don't see why any one cares for HVS or defends their glitch filled games. You bought AC3 on Wii U a non exclusive 3rd party game it is well known that 3rd party games on Wii U get neglected.

I would point out the many errors in this post, but then I realized: it's games1256.

So I'm making this instead.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#25_SignalPosted 4/27/2013 4:49:33 PM
games1256 posted...

Conduit 2 is not a mess, and as a matter of fact, never was really. I beat Invasion without seeing a single glitch. Sure glitches exist, but they don't render the game unplayable. The glitches in Invasion have been drastically exaggerated.

You just said that we should stay away from third party games for the WiiU. That eliminates every FPS game available for the system and illustrates just how open the market is for a good shooter for the console, which was the main point of the TC.

Have a look at this:

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/nintendo-shocks-the-world-admits-wii-u-has-no-games-1147078

By the way, IGN gave 007 Legends a 4.2 rating. It doesn't even support the Wiimote.

IGN gave Conduit 2 a 7.5.

Tell me, who should we be losing faith in, and who should be moving on.

As a side note, I had to look up the developer of 007 Legends because I didn't know who it was.

HVS knows how to make Nintendo exclusives.

By the way, you need some new topics. These are just rehashes of everything you've said before.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#26games1256Posted 4/27/2013 6:21:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27games1256Posted 4/27/2013 7:40:37 PM(edited)
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

Conduit 2 is not a mess, and as a matter of fact, never was really. I beat Invasion without seeing a single glitch. Sure glitches exist, but they don't render the game unplayable. The glitches in Invasion have been drastically exaggerated.

You just said that we should stay away from third party games for the WiiU. That eliminates every FPS game available for the system and illustrates just how open the market is for a good shooter for the console, which was the main point of the TC.

Have a look at this:

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/nintendo-shocks-the-world-admits-wii-u-has-no-games-1147078

By the way, IGN gave 007 Legends a 4.2 rating. It doesn't even support the Wiimote.

As a side note, I had to look up the developer of 007 Legends because I didn't know who it was.

By the way, you need some new topics. These are just rehashes of everything you've said before.

Many people do have more then one console so they do not care about the weak Wii U 3rd party. So that takes away from HVS releasing Conduit 3 on Wii U. Plus ask people on Nintendo forums what they think of HVS. The people on other Nintendo sites hate HVS so just because this board gives praise to HVS many else where do not. That means not many would buy Conduit 3. Yes Conduit 2 is a mess.
#28like2napPosted 5/1/2013 12:13:20 AM
C3 would probably do OK just because there aren't that many FPS games on the Wii U yet. 007 legends doesn't count lol. But HVS would have to step up their game.

I expect COD: Ghosts to be on the Wii U. Even if they get Treyarch to do a port again, or IW releases it, whichever, I expect it to be there. I would be shocked if it doesn't happen.
#29CarbonizerMikePosted 5/1/2013 9:27:44 AM
like2nap posted...
C3 would probably do OK just because there aren't that many FPS games on the Wii U yet. 007 legends doesn't count lol. But HVS would have to step up their game.

I expect COD: Ghosts to be on the Wii U. Even if they get Treyarch to do a port again, or IW releases it, whichever, I expect it to be there. I would be shocked if it doesn't happen.

Engadget already confirmed the Wii U release, but they yanked their article.

007 Legends could have done a lot better if it had Wii Remote support. Activision deserves the sales it's getting for that title for not forcing Eurocom to support the Wii Remote.

It doesn't even have to be Conduit 3. If someone, anyone, would just release an FPS that supports the Wii Remote and isn't named Call of Duty, I'd likely buy it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#30B05S_BrennanPosted 5/1/2013 10:13:08 AM
games1256 posted...
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

Have a look at this:

Many people do have more then one console so they do not care about the weak Wii U 3rd party. So that takes away from HVS releasing Conduit 3 on Wii U. Plus ask people on Nintendo forums what they think of HVS. The people on other Nintendo sites hate HVS so just because this board gives praise to HVS many else where do not. That means not many would buy Conduit 3. Yes Conduit 2 is a mess.

Funny. In that thread you showed us from NintendoLife, most people seemed to want Conduit 3.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi