If Conduit 3 is released on Wii U.....HVS might dominate FPS on Wii U's market..

#31games1256Posted 5/1/2013 11:20:44 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

Well Black ops 2 on Wii U suffers from lower number of people because people all ready have it on a different system.

Conduit 3 won't do well on WII U people have moved on from HVS other then people on this board. HVS has a niche on 3DS since the 3DS does not have any FPS games and yet they don't release a Conduit game on that system. So what makes you think they would release Conduit 3 on WII U?

There are plenty of faults HVS has such as hyping their games up so much and failing so hard by coming out with two glitched fest games aka the conduit and Conduit 2. Conduit 2 is still a mess after the patches and the lag hurts the game even more. Yes glitches happen but not as many as Conduit 2. Invasion still glitches and locks up so they did not fix everything. I just don't see why any one cares for HVS or defends their glitch filled games. You bought AC3 on Wii U a non exclusive 3rd party game it is well known that 3rd party games on Wii U get neglected.

Yes I still play Brawl and Mario Kart weekly.

Conduit 2 is not a mess, and as a matter of fact, never was really. I beat Invasion without seeing a single glitch. Sure glitches exist, but they don't render the game unplayable. The glitches in Invasion have been drastically exaggerated.

You just said that we should stay away from third party games for the WiiU. That eliminates every FPS game available for the system and illustrates just how open the market is for a good shooter for the console, which was the main point of the TC.

Have a look at this:

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/nintendo-shocks-the-world-admits-wii-u-has-no-games-1147078

By the way, IGN gave 007 Legends a 4.2 rating. It doesn't even support the Wiimote.

IGN gave Conduit 2 a 7.5.

Tell me, who should we be losing faith in, and who should be moving on.

As a side note, I had to look up the developer of 007 Legends because I didn't know who it was.

HVS knows how to make Nintendo exclusives.

By the way, you need some new topics. These are just rehashes of everything you've said before.

Many people do have more then one console so they do not care about the weak Wii U 3rd party. So that takes away from HVS releasing Conduit 3 on Wii U. Plus ask people on Nintendo forums what they think of HVS. The people on other Nintendo sites hate HVS so just because this board gives praise to HVS many else where do not. That means not many would buy Conduit 3. Yes Conduit 2 is a mess.

Funny. In that thread you showed us from NintendoLife, most people seemed to want Conduit 3.

There is plenty of hate for HVS on Nintendolife and many other Nintendo boards.
#32HungoverHero777Posted 5/1/2013 11:42:15 AM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

Well Black ops 2 on Wii U suffers from lower number of people because people all ready have it on a different system.

Conduit 3 won't do well on WII U people have moved on from HVS other then people on this board. HVS has a niche on 3DS since the 3DS does not have any FPS games and yet they don't release a Conduit game on that system. So what makes you think they would release Conduit 3 on WII U?

There are plenty of faults HVS has such as hyping their games up so much and failing so hard by coming out with two glitched fest games aka the conduit and Conduit 2. Conduit 2 is still a mess after the patches and the lag hurts the game even more. Yes glitches happen but not as many as Conduit 2. Invasion still glitches and locks up so they did not fix everything. I just don't see why any one cares for HVS or defends their glitch filled games. You bought AC3 on Wii U a non exclusive 3rd party game it is well known that 3rd party games on Wii U get neglected.

Yes I still play Brawl and Mario Kart weekly.

Conduit 2 is not a mess, and as a matter of fact, never was really. I beat Invasion without seeing a single glitch. Sure glitches exist, but they don't render the game unplayable. The glitches in Invasion have been drastically exaggerated.

You just said that we should stay away from third party games for the WiiU. That eliminates every FPS game available for the system and illustrates just how open the market is for a good shooter for the console, which was the main point of the TC.

Have a look at this:

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/nintendo-shocks-the-world-admits-wii-u-has-no-games-1147078

By the way, IGN gave 007 Legends a 4.2 rating. It doesn't even support the Wiimote.

IGN gave Conduit 2 a 7.5.

Tell me, who should we be losing faith in, and who should be moving on.

As a side note, I had to look up the developer of 007 Legends because I didn't know who it was.

HVS knows how to make Nintendo exclusives.

By the way, you need some new topics. These are just rehashes of everything you've said before.

Many people do have more then one console so they do not care about the weak Wii U 3rd party. So that takes away from HVS releasing Conduit 3 on Wii U. Plus ask people on Nintendo forums what they think of HVS. The people on other Nintendo sites hate HVS so just because this board gives praise to HVS many else where do not. That means not many would buy Conduit 3. Yes Conduit 2 is a mess.

Funny. In that thread you showed us from NintendoLife, most people seemed to want Conduit 3.

Prove it please :3
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#33_SignalPosted 5/1/2013 8:27:11 PM
Any gaming forum or board represents the minority of gamers.

Most people don't follow forums, it's just us weirdos.

I recently read that the average gamer is 35 years old. A 35 year-old isn't going to base a game purchase on an internet review, Gameinformer, or anything other than whether or not they have a desire to play the game.

I agree with Mike.

Here is my criteria for buying an FPS:

1. Does it have multiplayer?
2. Does it support the Wiimote and motion plus?

That's it.

Just those two things.

If the answer to either of those two questions is no, I probably won't be buying it.

If the answer to both those questions is yes, I probably will be buying it.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#34games1256Posted 5/1/2013 8:44:13 PM
_Signal posted...
Any gaming forum or board represents the minority of gamers.

Most people don't follow forums, it's just us weirdos.

I recently read that the average gamer is 35 years old. A 35 year-old isn't going to base a game purchase on an internet review, Gameinformer, or anything other than whether or not they have a desire to play the game.

I agree with Mike.

Here is my criteria for buying an FPS:

1. Does it have multiplayer?
2. Does it support the Wiimote and motion plus?

That's it.

Just those two things.

If the answer to either of those two questions is no, I probably won't be buying it.

If the answer to both those questions is yes, I probably will be buying it.

It's not that people base their buying habit on what random people say. It's that not many people care for HVS.
#35B05S_BrennanPosted 5/1/2013 10:23:30 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
games1256 posted...

---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#36games1256Posted 5/2/2013 1:38:24 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
games1256 posted...

Here is one plenty of hate of course some praise because of being before Conduit 2 and it is a Nintendo fan site.

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/high_voltage_softwarei_dont_get_it

some more hate and not caring about HVS.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/whatever-happened-to-high-voltage-software.452690766/
#37B05S_BrennanPosted 5/2/2013 3:10:20 PM
games1256 posted...
Here is one plenty of hate of course some praise because of being before Conduit 2 and it is a Nintendo fan site.

Like you said, that was before Conduit 2 came out, and the hate and praise in this thread seems to be about even.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/whatever-happened-to-high-voltage-software.452690766/

That's IGN, and most people in that thread seemed to like HVS. Most of the hate was from one person, who had an opinion based off of videos he watched.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#38games1256Posted 5/2/2013 3:18:38 PM(edited)
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

Like you said, that was before Conduit 2 came out, and the hate and praise in this thread seems to be about even.

That's IGN, and most people in that thread seemed to like HVS. Most of the hate was from one person, who had an opinion based off of videos he watched.

It being before Conduit 2 meaning some people still held hope for much needed improvements for Conduit 2 playing well. Over all the amount of people who praise HVS is a very small group.

Plus more love/ hate for HVS in this

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/just-in-case-youve-been-wondering-what-high-voltage-studios-has-been-up-to.452900017/
#39Hawke0Posted 5/2/2013 5:13:38 PM
That Baconator guy is beyond retarded. Anyone who wants a game to be bad or fail should be shot; that's saying you're so petty that you want dozens of people to lose their jobs when they aren't harming anyone in any way.
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#40like2napPosted 5/2/2013 5:56:43 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
like2nap posted...
C3 would probably do OK just because there aren't that many FPS games on the Wii U yet. 007 legends doesn't count lol. But HVS would have to step up their game.

I expect COD: Ghosts to be on the Wii U. Even if they get Treyarch to do a port again, or IW releases it, whichever, I expect it to be there. I would be shocked if it doesn't happen.

Engadget already confirmed the Wii U release, but they yanked their article.

007 Legends could have done a lot better if it had Wii Remote support. Activision deserves the sales it's getting for that title for not forcing Eurocom to support the Wii Remote.

It doesn't even have to be Conduit 3. If someone, anyone, would just release an FPS that supports the Wii Remote and isn't named Call of Duty, I'd likely buy it.

Same here. If it has wiimote controls, and they are actually good (better than C2. No hating. I just don't like the controls) , then I will probably buy it. But only because of the current lack of FPS games right now.