Hello you people. I love this gaem, but not the lag... GGs Symph

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hello you people. I love this gaem, but not the lag... GGs Symph

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
3 years ago#21
GGs. I'm heading online now actually.
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#22
I'm not sure if you played as Lights, but he/ you blew me away with his/your Phase Rifle.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#23
xXAISPXx posted...
I'm not sure if you played as Lights, but he/ you blew me away with his/your Phase Rifle.

Don't think Symph is Lights. I seem to remember Lights being a SMAW user. Could be mistaken though.
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#24
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Don't think Symph is Lights. I seem to remember Lights being a SMAW user. Could be mistaken though.

I already asked Symph if he was lights. I was mistaken too. Lights does use a SMAW.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#25
I think Lights is ThugLife/2pac. I seem to remember relying a lot on map movement to beat him, because he never missed when attacked head-on.
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#26
B05S_Brennan posted...
I think Lights is ThugLife/2pac. I seem to remember relying a lot on map movement to beat him, because he never missed when attacked head-on.

Btw, I'm not saying I always beat him.

I only played him once I think. I think he won one match against me, and I won one against him.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#27
1Pefrog posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

I already asked Symph if he was lights. I was mistaken too. Lights does use a SMAW.

I thought he was Noble, not Symph.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii

User Info: NobleZone

NobleZone
3 years ago#28
I could've been

I don't even remember anymore
I'm hoping that no one will notice this isn't actually a signature
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hello you people. I love this gaem, but not the lag... GGs Symph

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived