The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Gg's *Hope!

#1GalaskyPosted 4/25/2013 8:06:22 PM
You rocked the Carby :D ( Smaw noobs on your team lol)
---
SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131
#2--Hope--Posted 4/26/2013 4:33:24 AM
Thanks Galasky. I know you are the leader of the Galaxy clan (99.4% positive) but I have a little bit of a bad memory since yesterday was really busy. What map did I fight you on again?

By the way did you see my funny alt " It's_a_Bear!!!!" . I was laughing so hard when I was my alt. (its a joke: brown progenitor....)
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#31PefrogPosted 4/26/2013 4:34:58 AM
--Hope-- posted...
Thanks Galasky. I know you are the leader of the Galaxy clan (99.4% positive) but I have a little bit of a bad memory since yesterday was really busy. What map did I fight you on again?

By the way did you see my funny alt " It's_a_Bear!!!!" . I was laughing so hard when I was my alt. (its a joke: brown progenitor....)

I didn't know that was you!
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#4--Hope--Posted 4/26/2013 4:45:36 AM
1Pefrog last nights matches were pretty intense for me. LOL. I had to keep thinking of a way to attack without being ambushed by you and armando. Then you fire the dark star just as I fire my SMAW (on Algartha). Very nice. Of course the rocket and I both get sucked in and die....
Good times.
Did you like my profile name though?I thought it was pretty funny....
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
#5--Hope--Posted 4/26/2013 4:49:43 AM
I am going online in the next few minutes will you be on?
---
#61PefrogPosted 4/26/2013 4:55:54 AM
--Hope-- posted...
1Pefrog last nights matches were pretty intense for me. LOL. I had to keep thinking of a way to attack without being ambushed by you and armando. Then you fire the dark star just as I fire my SMAW (on Algartha). Very nice. Of course the rocket and I both get sucked in and die....
Good times.
Did you like my profile name though?I thought it was pretty funny....

It was a funny name, but since it was a team game you weren't brown. I have to go to work in a couple of minutes so I cannot play now.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#7--Hope--Posted 4/26/2013 5:30:47 AM
1Pefrog:

It was a funny name, but since it was a team game you weren't brown. I have to go to work in a couple of minutes so I cannot play now.

Ok well see ya later then. Pm me later cause I would like to do a custom match and I need ideas, as well as players
---