Gg's *Hope!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Gg's *Hope!

User Info: Galasky

Galasky
3 years ago#1
You rocked the Carby :D ( Smaw noobs on your team lol)
SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
3 years ago#2
Thanks Galasky. I know you are the leader of the Galaxy clan (99.4% positive) but I have a little bit of a bad memory since yesterday was really busy. What map did I fight you on again?

By the way did you see my funny alt " It's_a_Bear!!!!" . I was laughing so hard when I was my alt. (its a joke: brown progenitor....)
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#3
--Hope-- posted...
Thanks Galasky. I know you are the leader of the Galaxy clan (99.4% positive) but I have a little bit of a bad memory since yesterday was really busy. What map did I fight you on again?

By the way did you see my funny alt " It's_a_Bear!!!!" . I was laughing so hard when I was my alt. (its a joke: brown progenitor....)

I didn't know that was you!
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

--Hope--
3 years ago#4
1Pefrog last nights matches were pretty intense for me. LOL. I had to keep thinking of a way to attack without being ambushed by you and armando. Then you fire the dark star just as I fire my SMAW (on Algartha). Very nice. Of course the rocket and I both get sucked in and die....
Good times.
Did you like my profile name though?I thought it was pretty funny....
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

--Hope--
3 years ago#5
I am going online in the next few minutes will you be on?

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#6
--Hope-- posted...
1Pefrog last nights matches were pretty intense for me. LOL. I had to keep thinking of a way to attack without being ambushed by you and armando. Then you fire the dark star just as I fire my SMAW (on Algartha). Very nice. Of course the rocket and I both get sucked in and die....
Good times.
Did you like my profile name though?I thought it was pretty funny....

It was a funny name, but since it was a team game you weren't brown. I have to go to work in a couple of minutes so I cannot play now.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

--Hope--
3 years ago#7
1Pefrog:

It was a funny name, but since it was a team game you weren't brown. I have to go to work in a couple of minutes so I cannot play now.

Ok well see ya later then. Pm me later cause I would like to do a custom match and I need ideas, as well as players
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Gg's *Hope!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived