The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Number advantage in your team?

#1Memo-77Posted 4/28/2013 10:05:25 AM
What do you do when you are in number advantage? Like... 2 vs 5 or ...1 vs 4 (as I played before, been me the 1)

Unleash terror? or play more conservative...I mean...run around the map...try to look for new things...annoy team mates with some friendly fire...jump to the ventilation duct in Pentagon...lol...(I never could...=( )
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#2DerppopotamusPosted 4/28/2013 10:19:58 AM
I mess around. I used to play without perks when that happened. But now I do that all the time.
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#3Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:31:02 AM
Derppopotamus posted...
I mess around. I used to play without perks when that happened. But now I do that all the time.

Yeah Derp ! perkless is a very good option....I stopped running that way but I'm starting right now....
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#41PefrogPosted 4/28/2013 1:29:22 PM
I work on map short cuts. If the 1 comes after me though I do defend myself.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#5_SignalPosted 4/28/2013 3:48:34 PM
Same here... sorta.

I'm far to lazy to work on map shortcuts. I usually just mess around or spectate from a distance. I'll do perkless if I have a loadout, but I don't always have one.

Frequently, if you quit and rejoin the same game mode, matchmaking will put you on the other team, so that's also an option.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#6Ventus2aPosted 4/28/2013 4:22:23 PM
Memo-77 posted...
What do you do when you are in number advantage? Like... 2 vs 5 or ...1 vs 4 (as I played before, been me the 1)

Unleash terror? or play more conservative...I mean...run around the map...try to look for new things...annoy team mates with some friendly fire...jump to the ventilation duct in Pentagon...lol...(I never could...=( )

2 vs 1 I usually try to find a place to spectate until a forth player joins. Some players figure it out, others are not that bright ;-). If it is more than one difference on teams 2 vs 4, 3 vs 5, etc. I try to quit and rejoin. No fun overwhelming a team and not fun on the receiving end.
---
Ventus. Conduit FC 4899-6416-2462
#7DerppopotamusPosted 4/28/2013 4:39:31 PM
Ventus2a posted...
2 vs 1 I usually try to find a place to spectate until a forth player joins. Some players figure it out, others are not that bright ;-). If it is more than one difference on teams 2 vs 4, 3 vs 5, etc. I try to quit and rejoin. No fun overwhelming a team and not fun on the receiving end.

Hi Ventus, I made a video with you in it :D
---
#81PefrogPosted 4/28/2013 4:43:59 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
Ventus2a posted...

Was that today? The matches were fubar. You were teleporting. I think Mr. Guzman is the culprit. I never really have good connections when he is playing.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#9xXAISPXxPosted 4/28/2013 4:53:32 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
Ventus2a posted...

Was that today? The matches were fubar. You were teleporting. I think Mr. Guzman is the culprit. I never really have good connections when he is playing.

I agree. Mr.Guzman's Internet has a virus.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#10DerppopotamusPosted 4/28/2013 4:53:55 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
Ventus2a posted...

Yee, I can agree with dat. I didn't have a lot of fun today. You're great though, fun to play with. I apologize for teleporting, while simultaneously raging about other people being laggy.

http://youtu.be/kzJOkiopqCs
I've started recording my matches. But the quality is just so awful. I'll never upload full games or long videos that look that bad.
---