Number advantage in your team?

#111PefrogPosted 4/28/2013 6:45:54 PM
Derppopotamus posted...

Yee, I can agree with dat. I didn't have a lot of fun today. You're great though, fun to play with. I apologize for teleporting, while simultaneously raging about other people being laggy.

I had fun too. I think you should stop talking about how bad at aiming you are. IT'S A LIE.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#12Ventus2aPosted 4/28/2013 7:17:31 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
Ventus2a posted...
2 vs 1 I usually try to find a place to spectate until a forth player joins. Some players figure it out, others are not that bright ;-). If it is more than one difference on teams 2 vs 4, 3 vs 5, etc. I try to quit and rejoin. No fun overwhelming a team and not fun on the receiving end.

Hi Ventus, I made a video with you in it :D

Was that today? The matches were fubar. You were teleporting. I think Mr. Guzman is the culprit. I never really have good connections when he is playing.

I agree about the connections today. My screens were shaky, very odd, and the lag was interesting.

Derpy it was fun to play with you. I mostly play late at night US time so don't get to see those the usually play earlier.

Yes, Mr Guzman and a few others have consistently bad connections.

Oh, the video was funny. I knew you were going to try and come up from behind so I was waiting for you.
---
Ventus. Conduit FC 4899-6416-2462
#13DerppopotamusPosted 4/28/2013 7:29:27 PM
Ventus2a posted...
1Pefrog posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
Ventus2a posted...
2 vs 1 I usually try to find a place to spectate until a forth player joins. Some players figure it out, others are not that bright ;-). If it is more than one difference on teams 2 vs 4, 3 vs 5, etc. I try to quit and rejoin. No fun overwhelming a team and not fun on the receiving end.

Hi Ventus, I made a video with you in it :D

Was that today? The matches were fubar. You were teleporting. I think Mr. Guzman is the culprit. I never really have good connections when he is playing.

I agree about the connections today. My screens were shaky, very odd, and the lag was interesting.

Derpy it was fun to play with you. I mostly play late at night US time so don't get to see those the usually play earlier.

Yes, Mr Guzman and a few others have consistently bad connections.

Oh, the video was funny. I knew you were going to try and come up from behind so I was waiting for you.

I really should have let ya have the speed control point, trying to rush a SMAW dude with no perks never ends well. c: I'm glad you liked the video. Would you be okay with me making that video public?
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#14stardust121Posted 4/28/2013 10:34:30 PM
Boom?

Anyway, it all depends. If the other team has a player that was bugging me, no mercy for them. Or me depending on everything.

If its a player that seems to want the challlenge, ill play regularly.

Otherwise, its mess around time. Chase people, mess with them, distract them, practice jumping, running around.... all of that good stuff.

Btw memo... How does Scope look when he's in matches with you? Whenever I play with him, he just warps like nothing. That's why I didn't really mess around much a couple of nights ago.
Dying to a rad nade you can't see is never fun haha.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
#15Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 2:27:52 AM
stardust121 posted...

Btw memo... How does Scope look when he's in matches with you? Whenever I play with him, he just warps like nothing. That's why I didn't really mess around much a couple of nights ago.
Dying to a rad nade you can't see is never fun haha.

Well, he looks decent, something normal, not the same like Mr.Guzman, sometimes I shoot at his WidowMaker...don't like to do that but he is so annoying, besides, he remember me to Nightcrawler with his teleporting.
Spoon is another faster guy w/o supercharger, metal legs or speed control point...and teabag as hell....
Last night played with Valkiria and just another light-speed runner, Malkavian too...there's a guy named ".", in my tv just walk through the walls...or maybe it's just me and my "56K"-like connection...
P.S.: sorry for the friendly fire but sometimes I just face you suddenly and it's hard to notice it's you...greetings!
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#16Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 2:33:46 AM
Ventus2a posted...
Memo-77 posted...
What do you do when you are in number advantage? Like... 2 vs 5 or ...1 vs 4 (as I played before, been me the 1)

Unleash terror? or play more conservative...I mean...run around the map...try to look for new things...annoy team mates with some friendly fire...jump to the ventilation duct in Pentagon...lol...(I never could...=( )

I have seen that Ventus, Same thing here...I quit the match in a 4 vs 2 to rejoin in the disadvantaged team...Btw Ventus, I'll add your friend code if you have not problem whit that...
---
#17kilfrfunPosted 5/2/2013 2:37:49 PM
I always creeped/stalked the enemies...
---
We need Dinos
#18DerppopotamusPosted 5/5/2013 3:24:47 PM
Ventus2a posted...

You totally went hard on me when I had no perks and an Aegis device during an unbalanced game. :c Y u lie, Ventus? I thought you were a really nice guy.
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#19Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:13:49 AM
Derppopotamus posted...
Ventus2a posted...

You totally went hard on me when I had no perks and an Aegis device during an unbalanced game. :c Y u lie, Ventus? I thought you were a really nice guy.

That's never fun...i've been in a 5 vs 2 match with 3 smaws in the 5's...that really sucks, none of them tried to get back or stayed passive...the only good thing I can take on this is that you can kill more of them been lonely, they just can kill you once at the time, they kill you one-you kill two or more...
---
#20CarbonizerMikePosted 5/6/2013 10:42:09 AM
Memo-77 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
Ventus2a posted...

That's never fun...i've been in a 5 vs 2 match with 3 smaws in the 5's...that really sucks, none of them tried to get back or stayed passive...the only good thing I can take on this is that you can kill more of them been lonely, they just can kill you once at the time, they kill you one-you kill two or more...

Oh that's half the fun. I love matches like that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)