3. Number advantage in your team?

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#21
CarbonizerMike posted...
Memo-77 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
Ventus2a posted...
2 vs 1 I usually try to find a place to spectate until a forth player joins. Some players figure it out, others are not that bright ;-). If it is more than one difference on teams 2 vs 4, 3 vs 5, etc. I try to quit and rejoin. No fun overwhelming a team and not fun on the receiving end.

You totally went hard on me when I had no perks and an Aegis device during an unbalanced game. :c Y u lie, Ventus? I thought you were a really nice guy.

That's never fun...i've been in a 5 vs 2 match with 3 smaws in the 5's...that really sucks, none of them tried to get back or stayed passive...the only good thing I can take on this is that you can kill more of them been lonely, they just can kill you once at the time, they kill you one-you kill two or more...

Oh that's half the fun. I love matches like that.

Only if you have Explosive focus.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii

User Info: CarbonizerMike

CarbonizerMike
3 years ago#22
You can counter SMAWs with a Skozo tank set.
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#23
CarbonizerMike posted...

Skozo the cannibal. Eating SMAWS for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dunch (between lunch and dinner).
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

User Info: Memo-77

Memo-77
3 years ago#24
1Pefrog posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...

Skozo the cannibal. Eating SMAWS for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dunch (between lunch and dinner).

Mannn, I swear u r talking of something about C2 but just don't get it... when I play without EF against a smaw or two i like to made them waste their rocket ammo by hidin' around a corner, just need to count their rockets, of course it does not work always but something I have to do...
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Number advantage in your team?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived