Number advantage in your team?

#21xXAISPXxPosted 5/6/2013 12:11:34 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
Memo-77 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
Ventus2a posted...
2 vs 1 I usually try to find a place to spectate until a forth player joins. Some players figure it out, others are not that bright ;-). If it is more than one difference on teams 2 vs 4, 3 vs 5, etc. I try to quit and rejoin. No fun overwhelming a team and not fun on the receiving end.

You totally went hard on me when I had no perks and an Aegis device during an unbalanced game. :c Y u lie, Ventus? I thought you were a really nice guy.

That's never fun...i've been in a 5 vs 2 match with 3 smaws in the 5's...that really sucks, none of them tried to get back or stayed passive...the only good thing I can take on this is that you can kill more of them been lonely, they just can kill you once at the time, they kill you one-you kill two or more...

Oh that's half the fun. I love matches like that.

Only if you have Explosive focus.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#22CarbonizerMikePosted 5/6/2013 12:18:20 PM
You can counter SMAWs with a Skozo tank set.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#231PefrogPosted 5/6/2013 3:18:06 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...

Skozo the cannibal. Eating SMAWS for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dunch (between lunch and dinner).
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#24Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 9:07:29 PM
1Pefrog posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...

Skozo the cannibal. Eating SMAWS for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dunch (between lunch and dinner).

Mannn, I swear u r talking of something about C2 but just don't get it... when I play without EF against a smaw or two i like to made them waste their rocket ammo by hidin' around a corner, just need to count their rockets, of course it does not work always but something I have to do...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia