gg's signal, nightfire, ventus until ...

#11PefrogPosted 4/29/2013 9:33:30 PM
... Mi9u3 came. I bet I was invisible and warping. His/her connection usually messes me up. The other games were fun. Even when you guys had SMAW and phase rifle combo. What to do then? Snipe or explosive focus or just die.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#2nightfire0013Posted 4/29/2013 10:05:14 PM
Dug! Ggs. There were lots of smaws everywhere. Picked one up a few times, but I'd always die before I could use it. ):
---
.. Now excuse me, while I turn heaven a profit.
#3_SignalPosted 4/29/2013 10:26:42 PM
It's funny, you were warping a little after he showed up.

Too bad Scope (Scoped) quit so soon. He was pretty good.

I had one really satisfying kill in the Streets match. I was waiting to respawn and saw several people swarming my base. At the loadout screen I selected the TPC, and just opened fire as soon as I spawned upstairs, spraying the mines down the steps. I got two kills. Yay!
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#4Memo-77Posted 4/30/2013 1:40:06 AM
_Signal posted...
It's funny, you were warping a little after he showed up.

Too bad Scope (Scoped) quit so soon. He was pretty good.

I had one really satisfying kill in the Streets match. I was waiting to respawn and saw several people swarming my base. At the loadout screen I selected the TPC, and just opened fire as soon as I spawned upstairs, spraying the mines down the steps. I got two kills. Yay!

Sweet! I killed two guys with one PR shot...it was like O.o! Whot? Never did that before...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#5Memo-77Posted 4/30/2013 1:48:57 AM
Sorry if I use this topic but now I see many xperienced users here, have you seen this guy named NQ or NO? Is he/she an alternate user of anyone of you? I saw him a few weeks ago and he was so used to play with me as Ricky or dark*star....i thought he was one of you....
And yeah, MIU93 ot something is so annoying with his Smaw combos...but not a problem, except for his weird movements
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#61Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 4:36:33 AM
Memo-77 posted...
Sorry if I use this topic but now I see many xperienced users here, have you seen this guy named NQ or NO? Is he/she an alternate user of anyone of you? I saw him a few weeks ago and he was so used to play with me as Ricky or dark*star....i thought he was one of you....
And yeah, MIU93 ot something is so annoying with his Smaw combos...but not a problem, except for his weird movements

I'm not sure who that is. I rarely use alts. Sometimes if my profiles are having trouble connecting to games I will make an alt. Or if I want to start over and level up.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.