I'm looking forward to purchasing this in 2 days.

#1Shredder07Posted 4/30/2013 12:46:11 PM
I love the wii, been playing a lot of it recently but more of The Last Story & Xenoblade Chronicles(got for only $53 at Gamestop :) ) My girlfriend(who hated video games)loves this because it's like Crysis/Halo/Goldeneye. I was thinking and I'm curious if the online is any good? Is it still pretty active? I play a lot of Max Payne 3 since I played too much Call of Duty/Halo over the years. I wanna try something a little more refreshing. Also is there a survival mode in this game? I always love those like in Gears of War 3. Anyway sorry to name drop from a different console(ps3/360)I just look forward to seeing you all online!
#2DerppopotamusPosted 4/30/2013 1:10:48 PM
Multiplayer is still active, somehow. This game doesn't handle lag very well, so that kind of sucks. There is plenty of variety in what loadouts people use. Sometime there will be a dozen guys spamming the rocket launcher, other times it will be a lot of Shotgun and pistol. But it tends to sway what loadouts are popular. Which is pretty cool.

We'd love to play with you, make sure to come by and post if you decide to get the game. c:

Shredder07 posted...
Also is there a survival mode in this game? I always love those like in Gears of War 3.

Si. :3 But it sometimes crashes.
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#3_SignalPosted 4/30/2013 7:30:09 PM
Multiplayer is still pretty active.

It's weird though. For a long time you pretty much always saw the same folks playing online, give or take a new player now and then.

But now there seems to be a totally new population playing. This happened last night. I had never seen more than half the people that I played with.

We're excited to have you join the ranks of the most underappreciated FPS that won't die!
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#4B05S_BrennanPosted 4/30/2013 8:08:32 PM
It's nice to see the community picking up again.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#5Hawke0Posted 4/30/2013 8:27:47 PM
Welcome to the board.
Here's a review I wrote http://www.gameinformer.com/games/conduit_2/b/user_reviews/archive/2013/03/05/conduit-2-review.aspx
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016