Sick Of Carbonizers

#11Darcsen8Posted 5/5/2013 2:14:16 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Sure, Carbonizer users aren't the brightest and kinda easy to take down, (no offense, mike,) but it gets a little annoying when there are 3 flipping Carbonizer lasers on you. There's no way you'll escape that. Why is the Carbonizer turning into the SMAW?! :(

Aegis Device says: "Hi" ; The shield blocks the Laser, hop a little bit to prevent them shooting at your feet ( resemblance with the Smaw :O ), wait till their clip is gone with the shield up, swap to secondary, ....., kill them, laugh at their feeble attempt to fry you! :D
#12Hawke0Posted 5/5/2013 2:46:52 PM
Yeah. The Aegis Device is hugely underrated. It's a pretty poor gun, but it has a few things that it does incredibly well, and for the other things you have your USP.
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#13xXAISPXxPosted 5/5/2013 2:55:59 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
Sure, Carbonizer users aren't the brightest and kinda easy to take down, (no offense, mike,) but it gets a little annoying when there are 3 flipping Carbonizer lasers on you. There's no way you'll escape that. Why is the Carbonizer turning into the SMAW?! :(

Do you have an alternate account I don't know about? Scope or something like that?

Any weapon can be countered. I have always despised the Phase Rifle and refused to use it because it kills in one hit through walls and sometimes without warning. It reminds me way too much of the Far Sight (that's all it really is - a Far Sight from Perfect Dark).

However, I don't complain about it on the forums. I just come up with tactics to counter it.

I thought you just hate it when they camp. I also could've sworn you used the Phase Rifle at least once before.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#14DerppopotamusPosted 5/5/2013 2:57:06 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Yeah. The Aegis Device is hugely underrated. It's a pretty poor gun, but it has a few things that it does incredibly well, and for the other things you have your USP.

All the Supercharged and Improved Melee, make life miserable for a poor soul trying to use the Aegis. :c
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#15CarbonizerMikePosted 5/5/2013 2:58:39 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...

Do you have an alternate account I don't know about? Scope or something like that?

Any weapon can be countered. I have always despised the Phase Rifle and refused to use it because it kills in one hit through walls and sometimes without warning. It reminds me way too much of the Far Sight (that's all it really is - a Far Sight from Perfect Dark).

However, I don't complain about it on the forums. I just come up with tactics to counter it.

I thought you just hate it when they camp. I also could've sworn you used the Phase Rifle at least once before.

Hawke or someone else hosted a private match where it was a forced loadout. I didn't have much of a choice there.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#16ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 3:01:57 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...

Scope is a camping dirtbag. He may use the phase rifle, but very poorly, in my opinion. Why would you refuse to use a phase rifle if it's a one hit kill?!
#17ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 3:02:32 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...

Flash Bangs.

Any tips with flash bangs? I suck at using them.
#18DerppopotamusPosted 5/5/2013 3:02:59 PM
Why would you refuse to use a phase rifle if it's a one hit kill?!

Class.
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#19ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 3:03:22 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
ThePhaseRifleTV: hates Carbonizer - loves Phase Rifle
CarbonizerMike: hates Phase Rifle - loves Carbonizer

Haha you're funny!
#20ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 3:04:16 PM
Darcsen8 posted...

Aegis Device says: "Hi" ; The shield blocks the Laser, hop a little bit to prevent them shooting at your feet ( resemblance with the Smaw :O ), wait till their clip is gone with the shield up, swap to secondary, ....., kill them, laugh at their feeble attempt to fry you! :D

Then, the guy with the SCAR behind you mows your ass down.