Sick Of Carbonizers

#51kastasticPosted 5/6/2013 3:29:50 PM
OMG...You should all know by now that Mike is a haxor, he uses a one of a kind SUPER SPECIAL CARBY that was removed from the game for being too overpowered, Mike has found a way to unlock this secret weapon and refuses to give anyone his secret code.

We were going to discover your secret sooner or later Mike....jk
---
The Bees know...
#52CheslukPosted 5/6/2013 3:35:47 PM(edited)
That's true. But what if your teamates keep running forward?

Free meatshields.

That's a bit frank. You can't just run up to a bunch of Carbonizer users and expect to kill them all.

I said get better, not charge them head on. They're aren't quite the same thing, although I can see how a lot of you would get them confused. Alternatively, you could accept the fact that you're outnumbered and try to avoid that situation when you respawn.
---
"Hence C2 board all have high strung people who drink too much coffee and have thin skin." -Mindesyn
http://i.imgur.com/uB5U6.jpg
#53CarbonizerMikePosted 5/6/2013 3:58:44 PM
FF5_Poison posted...
There's invisible, and then there's the time when the game is all "Oh crap, what lv what he on again?"

Every time Mike was under the ship on crash site the other night, it would do that. According to the game, you were always on top, but never inside or underneath.

That's odd because I didn't go under the ship at all (if you mean the dirt part directly below the ship). Are you sure there wasn't anything wrong on your end?

The matches were smooth for me and AISP had no trouble hitting me (same with Brennan and dug).
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#54B05S_BrennanPosted 5/6/2013 4:04:15 PM
I had no connection issues with Mike. I had a few connection problems with the FF5 members though.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#55FF5_PoisonPosted 5/6/2013 4:22:10 PM
FF5_Poison posted...
There's invisible, and then there's the time when the game is all "Oh crap, what lv what he on again?"

Every time Mike was under the ship on crash site the other night, it would do that. According to the game, you were always on top, but never inside or underneath.

That's odd because I didn't go under the ship at all (if you mean the dirt part directly below the ship). Are you sure there wasn't anything wrong on your end?

The matches were smooth for me and AISP had no trouble hitting me (same with Brennan and dug).

FF5_Poison posted...

I was referring to the whole under-story.

It doesn't matter, almost none of the match took place there anyway, it was just an example.
---
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544
#56xXAISPXxPosted 5/6/2013 4:45:32 PM
Chesluk posted...
That's true. But what if your teamates keep running forward?

Free meatshields.

That's a bit frank. You can't just run up to a bunch of Carbonizer users and expect to kill them all.

I said get better, not charge them head on. They're aren't quite the same thing, although I can see how a lot of you would get them confused. Alternatively, you could accept the fact that you're outnumbered and try to avoid that situation when you respawn.

Sorry, your statements sounded so concise and cut to the point. I just wanted to clarify.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#57xXAISPXxPosted 5/6/2013 4:46:43 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
FF5_Poison posted...

You mean I was lagging or running smooth?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#58CarbonizerMikePosted 5/6/2013 4:53:28 PM
Smooth.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#591PefrogPosted 5/6/2013 5:09:45 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
Smooth.

The games ran well, but I always think I hit you guys more than I do. Is it lag or is arrogance? The world may never know.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#60ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 1:51:14 PM
1Pefrog posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
Smooth.

The games ran well, but I always think I hit you guys more than I do. Is it lag or is arrogance? The world may never know.

Arrogance. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Actually, idk. I've never played you before.