Sick Of Carbonizers

#91aakifyPosted 5/19/2013 4:06:05 PM
_Signal posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Basically I will say this, if you cant use the Carby to the caliber of the users like Mike, then you gotta shut up. I couldnt kill with the carby even if you were standing still, so if I get beat with it, I respect it, move on and make Mike pay when hes dying with 30 rads stuck to him.

If there are 3 carby users on the other team? Say hi to my Widow Maker son.

However being a one trick pony with only one gun, I can see how its hard to counter numerous and diverse tactics.

One trick pony number two here.

Hi Jaye. It's nice to see you around a bit.

The Carby is on of my alternate loadouts. I don't always have it equipped because usually I'm not very good with it, but sometimes when everything is right, I can do alright with in GB, but forget it in HC.

It's my own fault I'm not better with it. I've never given it the time I give the other weapons. In fact, it's usually just a "mess around" weapon for me when the matches are too one sided. I'll just play with it on AltFire mode.

p.s. The last time Mike and I played we didn't have any connection issues. But I think that sometimes the game glitches and places your image on the "basement" level when you're actually higher up. I've seen this several times. You fire at the player 100 times and they don't die. Then if you look closely at them, they appear to be aiming down at the ground and shooting.

I think it's similar to the unintentional glitch where the game shows a player jumping off a rooftop or something, then you go down after them, only to realize that they're still up on the roof, even though the game clearly showed them jumping off.

Oh, and btw, there was a Carbonizer in the new Star Trek movie.

I saw it
#92ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 9:04:58 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Basically I will say this, if you cant use the Carby to the caliber of the users like Mike, then you gotta shut up. I couldnt kill with the carby even if you were standing still, so if I get beat with it, I respect it, move on and make Mike pay when hes dying with 30 rads stuck to him.

If there are 3 carby users on the other team? Say hi to my Widow Maker son.

However being a one trick pony with only one gun, I can see how its hard to counter numerous and diverse tactics.

Thank you! Somebody finally sees my side! Except now I don't really hate the carby.
---
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#93MindesynPosted 5/20/2013 2:25:06 AM
Except now I don't really hate the carby.

Thats right. Hate me instead.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#94ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 5:12:43 AM
Mindesyn posted...
Except now I don't really hate the carby.

Thats right. Hate me instead.

Alright. :-)
---
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#95--Hope--Posted 5/20/2013 3:06:43 PM
kastastic posted...

ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...

What about a gun that can make you invisible?

It'd be a nicer gun if you were invisible for longer than 3 seconds.

It's actually about 5 seconds without heating it up first.

I have great respect for ARC Eclipse users.

SURE...then you deserve to get tea-bagged for not insuring that your batteries were charged before starting the game. :/

\Ha- Ha.... I do have other siblings besides me. And I can tell you one of them uses the wii a-lot, so yea....
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#96_SignalPosted 5/20/2013 5:36:52 PM
aakify posted...

_Signal posted...

Oh, and btw, there was a Carbonizer in the new Star Trek movie.

I saw it

What did you think?

I liked it, but not as much as the last one.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226