Perkless Aegis RoT

#1DerppopotamusPosted 5/6/2013 6:50:25 PM
I finally got my first Reign of Terror.

With the Aegis Device, HVS45 and not a single upgrade.

Me and Keet were talking and I got the idea that we'd race to see who could get a Perkless Aegis RoT first.

First match I played... got DC'd. Then I gave it another try and ended up with this.

My first (and probably my only) Reign of Terror. c: I tried to take a picture of it, but it looks awful. Play4God joined right at the end, so I'm hoping he can get me a picture of the scoreboard so I can frame it above my bad.

Oh goodness I'm such a noob. Isn't Xg4 on his 70th RoT? What am I celebrating about?
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#2HungoverHero777Posted 5/6/2013 6:55:48 PM
Getting a RoT is hard enough (I only have 8), but with a perkless Aegis? Nice job!
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#3Loremas1861Posted 5/6/2013 6:58:11 PM
First RoT in all Derpy's life... With the AEGIS?!? PERKLESS?!? D3RPY H@X

Congrats on your first RoT man. With no perks AND Aegis, that RoT was pure skill and well deserved.
---
I queen just hahahaha doors.
#4CarbonizerMikePosted 5/6/2013 6:59:52 PM
We need details. How many players on each side? How many returned bullets? How many melee kills? How many teabags?

Very good job in any event.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#51PefrogPosted 5/6/2013 7:02:40 PM
Aegis is probably the worst primary and even though I love the hvs45, it is probably tied for worst secondary with the deatomizer (at least the deatomizer can be perked). And to top it off perk less. Good work Derpy. Even if there were noobs, they were probably using either the SPAS, SCAR, or SMAW ... all of which are better then the aegis.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#6Hawke0Posted 5/6/2013 7:25:16 PM
The Aegis actually works very well against all of those weapons except the SMAW, when used well.

Regardless, that is amazing Derpy. And I thought my Aegis RoT and perkless PR RoT were good.
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#7Derppopotamus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 8:05:42 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Getting a RoT is hard enough (I only have 8), but with a perkless Aegis? Nice job!

Thankels, Keith. I don't think I'll ever get anywhere close to 8 RoTs, but I can die happy knowing I got at least one. ^__^

Loremas1861 posted...
First RoT in all Derpy's life... With the AEGIS?!? PERKLESS?!? D3RPY H@X

Congrats on your first RoT man. With no perks AND Aegis, that RoT was pure skill and well deserved.

Nah, it was nuthin. I'm sure someone out there has about 12 Perkless Aegis RoTs, and is laughing at how I made a topic about my one.

CarbonizerMike posted...
We need details. How many players on each side? How many returned bullets? How many melee kills? How many teabags?

Very good job in any event.

Players? Me and Somebody else, against 3 other players. Returned Bullets? Not as many as I'd like. Enemies were quite reluctant to shoot thier bullets into the purple swirly vortex. Melee Kills? I'm unsure. I started off switching between Aegis and HVS45, which worked pretty well. Then I ran out of Ammo. So it was either Aegis or Melee. Which mainly depended on how the enemies tried to attack me. Teabags? I bet there was a couple unintentional ones when I was trying to cover my feet.

Thanks Mike, it means a lot. c:

1Pefrog posted...
Aegis is probably the worst primary and even though I love the hvs45, it is probably tied for worst secondary with the deatomizer (at least the deatomizer can be perked). And to top it off perk less. Good work Derpy. Even if there were noobs, they were probably using either the SPAS, SCAR, or SMAW ... all of which are better then the aegis.

Perkless? I'd say the deatomizer. But the second it gets Capacitor, it becomes a whole new weapon in the right hands. (*NudgeNudge* Mike.) And thank you, Dug. You're an inspiration to using unpopular weapons. So part of this RoT is your doing. c;

Hawke0 posted...
The Aegis actually works very well against all of those weapons except the SMAW, when used well.

Regardless, that is amazing Derpy. And I thought my Aegis RoT and perkless PR RoT were good.

I'd have to say Hive Cannon is probably the hardest to fight against when using the Aegis. They can just splash damage ya to death. And if you do catch the projectiles, it fills up your shield almost instantly and your cluster does little damage when fired back.

@Jason
http://i.imgur.com/fTlbRTa.png
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#8Hawke0Posted 5/6/2013 8:27:37 PM
Fighting the HC with the Aegis is like fighting a Battlestation (Battalion Wars 2 reference. Awesome game that only costs $4) with a fork.
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#9XG4LegendPosted 5/6/2013 9:15:15 PM
Lol your first? n00b. Before I stopped playing I had 89 RoTs bro. I would prove it, but I don't have phone or a laptop. Im using my grandpa's xbox right now.
---
. . .
#10B05S_BrennanPosted 5/6/2013 9:20:01 PM
XG4Legend posted...
Before I stopped playing I had 89 RoTs bro.

Prove it.

I would prove it, but I don't have phone or a laptop.

Prove it.

Im using my grandpa's xbox right now.

Prove it.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi