• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Perkless Aegis RoT
3 years ago#21
I tried my hands at this loadout today.

I got blown up.

A lot.

But yeah haha, congrats on that achievement. With all of the things this game offers and does, a Rot like that'd tough to get, and tough to repeat.
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
3 years ago#22
Even with E. Focus, Blinding Powder, etc. the Aegis is barely usable. Without them?

You sir, are a god.
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
3 years ago#23
Hawke0 posted...
Even with E. Focus, Blinding Powder, etc. the Aegis is barely usable. Without them?

I bet Heavy Armor or Capacitor would come in handy.
3 years ago#24
Heavy Armor leaves you more vulnerable to SMAW OHKOs.
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
3 years ago#25
@Chain: That comic really was hilarious, but XG4 isn't all that laggy, at least when I play with him. In most matches he does lag a couple times in short bursts, but he rarely lags for the whole match.

However, I have to say that Derpy's single RoT is likely more impressive than any of XG4's 89. Likely more impressive than anyone's.
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
3 years ago#26
stardust121 posted...
a Rot like that'd tough to get, and tough to repeat.

I doubt I'll ever be able to do it again. Like one of those things they do at Basketball games, where they pull a guy from the crowd, put a blindfold on him, and see if he can do a half-court shot. Then he chunks the ball in a way that shows he has never throw a basketball before, and it somehow goes in the basket.
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
3 years ago#27
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You go, Derps! That makes me so happeh! And with dat loadout... amazing!
Do the Harlem Shake (C2 edition): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5JbSikYRQ
3 years ago#28
Cool! I have 0 RoTs so don't consider yourself bad.
-Gabe&
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Perkless Aegis RoT

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived