What do YOU rate this game?

#11HungoverHero777Posted 5/8/2013 3:47:13 PM

Pretty fun when it works, but EXTREMELY unreliable.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#12--Hope--Posted 5/8/2013 4:03:52 PM
8/10 because the online mode has glitches and connection problems. The levels should also be more diverse.

IDEA FOR HVSBob/ Team: Many of the community probably feel that one of the crucial parts for online C2 was the character customization.

First off it was astounding the way you guys pulled off the creative availability to players. If its ok with you guys can you read through these ideas?
Can you add more combinations to the color schemes on C3?
Like more detail for the shoulder armor, chest armor Etc. One other little detail.

Can you incorporate individual color customizations into the team grab bag games????
It makes players creativity soar and really adds a great diversity to the color schemes for in-game multiplayer.

If telling who is on your team is an issue (I could see how my idea could present that "dilemma" then maybe you guys could have the display above players heads contain the color of their assigned team. And besides in-game only enemies can be locked onto.

Overall I loved the first game, great job HVS!!!!
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#13Betrayer-BotPosted 5/8/2013 5:07:26 PM
Con2:
Story: 2/10
Offline MP: 6/10
Online MP: 6.5/10
Overall: 4.83 // 5/10

TCon:
Story: 7.5/10
Offline MP: /
Online MP: 10/10 (First Months) 8/10 (Today)
Overall: 7.75 // 8/10
---
I make noobish and pointless Topics.
I annoy noobish and stupid players (and mods).
#14Symphonia46Posted 5/8/2013 6:02:47 PM
*sees online player rating*

BAHAHAHA

A lot, and I mean A LOT of reviews on games are based off on the multiplayer rather than the single player, barely any players would give little to no care to the single player.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#15ChariloePosted 5/9/2013 5:59:30 AM
LigersRule posted...
4/10. Because in all honesty, this game is a buggy PoS with rather bland level design, not tons of variation, and a boring meta-game.

But it's still the most addictive game with the most awesome community ever. So I'll keep coming back to this trash game, even though it doesn't deserve it.

This minus the coming back part. It's one of the laggiest games I've ever played, and there are so many glitches and balance issues with the game as well as gameplay flaws. The map design is pretty bland and there's no interaction whatsoever. The only exception is Crash Site since you can press the button in the ship to kill players, which I thought was pretty cool. Other than that, it's a game that clearly wasn't finished and wasn't looked over enough for it to be higher than a 4 in its multiplayer aspect.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
#16_SignalPosted 5/9/2013 12:02:56 PM
Symphonia46 posted...

BAHAHAHA

A lot, and I mean A LOT of reviews on games are based off on the multiplayer rather than the single player, barely any players would give little to no care to the single player.

For the most part, besides learning how the basic controls work, I have zero interest in playing a single player game, no matter what the game genre is or what the content is about. I have tried. I just don't find playing out a scripted campaign against a computer very engaging. Maybe I spent too much time in front of my Atari 2600.

The same is true for Chess. I love playing Chess, but I can't stand playing against the computer.

I'm sure I have at least 800 hours in the multiplayer mode of this game, and probably less than 4 hours in single player. That means for me that single player represents 0.5% of the total time that I spent playing it. I'm sure others play it more, but I think that for Conduit 2, most of the players play online much much more than campaign.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#17--Hope--Posted 5/9/2013 2:49:30 PM
--Hope-- posted...
8/10 because the online mode has glitches and connection problems. The levels should also be more diverse.

IDEA FOR HVSBob/ Team: Many of the community probably feel that one of the crucial parts for online C2 was the character customization.

First off it was astounding the way you guys pulled off the creative availability to players. If its ok with you guys can you read through these ideas?
Can you add more combinations to the color schemes on C3?
Like more detail for the shoulder armor, chest armor Etc. One other little detail.

Can you incorporate individual color customizations into the team grab bag games????
It makes players creativity soar and really adds a great diversity to the color schemes for in-game multiplayer.

If telling who is on your team is an issue (I could see how my idea could present that "dilemma" then maybe you guys could have the display above players heads contain the color of their assigned team. And besides in-game only enemies can be locked onto.

Overall I loved the first game, great job HVS!!!!

DID ANYONE BOTHER TO READ MY INPUT???????
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#18ChariloePosted 5/9/2013 3:29:31 PM
Symphonia46 posted...

BAHAHAHA

Honestly, though, the single player is pretty bad, and if it were included in these reviews, the score would be lower...
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee