Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 46- Weapon unlocks

#1TheOmegaShenPosted 5/8/2013 2:24:28 PM
How do you want the next game to handle weapon unlocks? - Results (17 votes)
Level up: I like to gain stronger guns as I go through the ranks.
5.88% (1 votes)
Store: Being able to buy any weapon when I wanted was great in C2, so they should bring that back.
76.47% (13 votes)
All weapons should be available from the start.
11.76% (2 votes)
DLC: I want to pay real money for guns already on the disc!
0% (0 votes)
Through Zandatsu
5.88% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The store needs to be in a new Conduit game again. What do you think?

And Devil May Cry 2 is garbage, just throwing that out there...
---
Believe in me who believes in you!
PSN: TheOmegaShen
#2Hawke0Posted 5/8/2013 2:33:42 PM
Zandatsu>store>having all of them=leveling up>DLC
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#3--Hope--Posted 5/8/2013 2:37:02 PM
It has always worked out to buy and choose your own weapons. It allows for creativity and diversity among players.

(Please lessen the damage on the Instant KO weapons for C3 though, ok HVS? We have had experiences where insta KO lags up servers on C2 and can get quite redundant and bland. Powerful weapons in the hands of warmongers is one thing but instant KO weapons takes away the ability for a player to use creativity to make a weak weapon an advantage. Please take this under consideration if you guys are still developing weapons for the Conduit 3.)

EX: the dark star. Look what 1Pefrog has done with that weapon. All I can say is that is creativity at its near peak. And there are many more creative conduit players out there too.)
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#4--Hope--Posted 5/8/2013 2:40:10 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Through Zandatsu

Can you kindly enlighten me on what that term means????
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
#5CarbonizerMikePosted 5/8/2013 2:42:04 PM
There's nothing wrong with a shotgun killing in one hit.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#6HungoverHero777Posted 5/8/2013 2:43:59 PM
--Hope-- posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Through Zandatsu

---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#7TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 2:44:09 PM
--Hope-- posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Through Zandatsu

The art of ripping someone's spine out and replenishing your electrolytes with it, as seen in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
---
Believe in me who believes in you!
PSN: TheOmegaShen
#8--Hope--Posted 5/8/2013 3:11:41 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
There's nothing wrong with a shotgun killing in one hit.

Mike I was not talking about Spas I was talking about the SMAW. Don't you ever come up with a very creative load-out only to have someone smaw you? I know you are pretty creative(firsthand experience....) so would you not be Ticked off if someone did that?
---
#9--Hope--Posted 5/8/2013 3:12:31 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
--Hope-- posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Through Zandatsu

The art of ripping someone's spine out and replenishing your electrolytes with it, as seen in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Sounds interesting....
---
#10King_Boo922Posted 5/8/2013 3:24:08 PM
I like just buying what I want, gives me a reason to keep playing. On the other hand, needing to unlock and then buy certain upgrades is stupid. I always flash bang myself and I suck at getting head shots(I don't really have the steadiest of hands). If it were either unlock through gameplay OR just pay a lot for them, I think that would be better.
I'm gonna take a wild guess that tomorrows poll will be should armor upgrades be more than just show.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/KingBoo922