Lag Problems

#1ZooYorkSkater16Posted 5/12/2013 6:08:19 AM
This lag is really weird. Usually the game will lag if there's a lot of people in the lobby, but my game lags whenever it wants really. Even if there is a full lobby my game might not even lag or lag badly. Sometimes I could have like 5 people in the lobby and its horrible. That's not always the case though. It also lags bad with a full party too and just fine with just a few people. How do you guys fix this problem?
---
ZooYork~3740-5340-8828
B05S^Zoo~3010-6766-4646
#21PefrogPosted 5/12/2013 8:47:37 AM
There is usually quite a bit of lag when someone is joining your game or someone is disconnecting. Also, there are some players who are usually laggy. Your best bet is to stop playing and play later or change profiles. That seems to help sometimes.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#3CarbonizerMikePosted 5/12/2013 9:39:40 AM
This game is just laggy in general, and it seems to have gotten worse in general since last year. I had one of the laggiest matches ever last night and yet when I disconnected and ran a speed test, everything came back perfect, so it wasn't on my end. I don't get it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#4like2napPosted 5/13/2013 10:03:37 AM
The number one reason I sold this game. Lag. Lag everywhere. Enemy lag incoming!