#31nightfire0013Posted 5/13/2013 11:34:26 AM
CarbonizerMike posted...
nightfire0013 posted...
Ah, man. Saw this too late.

Will any of you record? Keet, Moke maybe?

Yeah, we'll get Moke to record!

You can still get in on this if Chronic doesn't show.

Chronic is half the reason I want to join! But it's fine, I'll gladly substitute if someone can't make it.
---
.. Now excuse me, while I turn heaven a profit.
#32xXAISPXxPosted 5/13/2013 11:36:43 AM
nightfire0013 posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
nightfire0013 posted...
Ah, man. Saw this too late.

Will any of you record? Keet, Moke maybe?

Yeah, we'll get Moke to record!

You can still get in on this if Chronic doesn't show.

Chronic is half the reason I want to join! But it's fine, I'll gladly substitute if someone can't make it.

I'll gladly let you take my place if I can't make it, nitefire.

I believe we've only played once, right? I hope to see you in game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#33Symphonia46Posted 5/13/2013 12:15:02 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Mike, you have the best connection of those three, by FAR.

Symph has the worst connection after lagger and Cold_Night, Of all time!
And for Keet, all I can say is... At least its not GX4, that would have been far worse.

I mean. This won't even be playable :|

Symph used to have one of the worst connections of all time, but he must've gotten a new router or something, because the last few times I've played him, he hasn't been that bad. Except for one time when he was invisible.

Really, no, seriously, no. It's just the game, screw getting a new router. I never had a new router since the past forever ago.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#34_SignalPosted 5/13/2013 12:47:56 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
<

Really, no, seriously, no. It's just the game, screw getting a new router. I never had a new router since the past forever ago.

Hahaha... No offense intended Symph, but we used to have the worst connection. It used to be that you could land enough Scar shots to kill me before I could even squeeze the trigger. It rendered you unplayable to me. And my "new router" is still in the box, so I'm with ya on that.

I think that it's just plain geography, but I usually have a somewhat poor connection to several of the people planning to play in this match. Bad enough that before I got to know you all well enough, I suspected at least some of you were using the speed hack.

Also, anyone who was in the LC Vs L*O battle about a year ago knows that it doesn't take a full lobby to render a match unplayable. We couldn't even get it to run as a 4v4 trying multiple hosts.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/62859566?page=8

Pretty entertaining reading. It's where the idea of the 3v3 clan matches came from. The results thread is funny too. You can just search "LC" if you want to read it.

Chain and I usually have a good connection, which is one of the reasons I enjoy playing with him. The people that I usually have a bad connection with seem to be the same ones that he does, so it stands to reason that at least some of those people could have good connections with each other. Call it a sub-region or whatever you want. It's just common sense.

It's no one's fault. It's just one of those things. There's no reason to get all worked up about it, but there's also no denying that connection issues exist. This match sounds like it will be a lot of fun, but I don't like being stuck standing still while people run all over me. That's why I'm sitting this one out as well. If you guys have good connections with each other, all the better. I'm sure it'll be fun.

I'm looking forward to reading about it and hopefully seeing some video.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#35CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/13/2013 1:10:19 PM(edited)
Symphonia46 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Mike, you have the best connection of those three, by FAR.

Symph has the worst connection after lagger and Cold_Night, Of all time!
And for Keet, all I can say is... At least its not GX4, that would have been far worse.

I mean. This won't even be playable :|

Symph used to have one of the worst connections of all time, but he must've gotten a new router or something, because the last few times I've played him, he hasn't been that bad. Except for one time when he was invisible.

Routers tend go bad typically every few years, chances are if its more than 5 years old, its no longer working correctly.
Not saying thats the problem... Just saying.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#36CarbonizerMike(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 1:23:33 PM
Guys and gals, I didn't come up with this idea so everyone could b**** and whine about Symph's connection. Please, stop. He's doing me a favor by agreeing to do this.

I don't know how this will play out, but I intend to try and to have fun. That's all that matters.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#37MindesynPosted 5/13/2013 1:57:16 PM
Event cancelled due to lag whining has hit critical mass, for shame all of you. Hiding behind the lag excuse. Afraid to take on 3 of LC's finest? Makes me glad I dont lurk here anymore.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#38aakifyPosted 5/13/2013 1:59:36 PM
Me!
#39TheOmegaShenPosted 5/13/2013 2:01:50 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Event cancelled due to lag whining has hit critical mass, for shame all of you. Hiding behind the lag excuse. Afraid to take on 3 of LC's finest? Makes me glad I dont lurk here anymore.

You obviously still lurk here if you made a comment.
---
Believe in me who believes in you!
PSN: TheOmegaShen
#40Symphonia46Posted 5/13/2013 2:04:05 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Mindesyn posted...

You obviously still lurk here if you made a comment.

He obviously came here because of people posting a link to him to this topic, oh wait. It isn't obvious I guess.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg