GGs Mike!

#1_SignalPosted 5/14/2013 5:48:17 PM
It's been a while.

Really nice to see you in-game.

Those matches that were so one sided... I just kind of spectated and messed around.

My favorite matches were Sanctum Prime, and the last one. I see you haven't lost your touch with the shotty. At first I thought maybe it wasn't the right Mike, what with you running around with the Aegis, LOL.

Nice to see you. I had to relinquish the TV.

Hopefully see you later.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#2CarbonizerMikePosted 5/14/2013 6:17:22 PM
Yeah that was fun. I actually caught one of your Radiation Grenades and returned it with the Aegis. I didn't know I could do that. I stuck it on my teammate and he headed right toward you (too bad I didn't get the kill).

The Phase Rifle stuff was weird. Sometimes I could catch a shot, other times I couldn't. Is it a matter of being tuned in or not?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#3_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:24:04 PM
Hahha...

I know exactly the grenade of which you speak...

I saw the guy running at me from around the corner. He was all bubbling red and stuff, and I was like "What is that!!!"

Then I died.

That's the first time I've actually seen that.

Usually I was shooting at your feet with the PR because your feet are exposed with the Aegis if you're not crouched. I got two or three kills like that. Sometimes I missed entirely and you wouldn't be able to catch those, but sometimes my aim was too high and you got them.
---
#4Toho2Posted 5/14/2013 6:36:35 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
The Phase Rifle stuff was weird. Sometimes I could catch a shot, other times I couldn't. Is it a matter of being tuned in or not?

Yes if you tune with the PR through a wall, it will always be a 1 shot kill. So you can't catch the shots.
---
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-
#5_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:39:58 PM
Yeah, that's an excellent tip.

I tried tuning him through a wall once or twice but he wouldn't stand still long enough.

I'll have a word with him about that, LOL.
---