GGs Nightfire and Brennan, well kinda

#1_SignalPosted 5/14/2013 7:58:10 PM
The first match both of you were mostly invisible to me.

The second match in Streets was ok, then I got disconnected.

I had to restart everything to get back in, and by that time you guys were in Dig Site or whatever, then I immediately got disconnected
We'll see how this one goes.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#2nightfire0013Posted 5/14/2013 8:12:24 PM
Haha, i'm still terrible with the SR ):

But it's fine. ggs.
---
.. Now excuse me, while I turn heaven a profit.
#3B05S_BrennanPosted 5/14/2013 9:43:10 PM
I kinda dislike Hardcore FFA (I like HC Teams better), but it was fun for a few matches just because I got to play with you guys. I got bored after a bit though, so I went to play some Halo.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#4_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 1:58:27 PM
The problem with teams in HC is that usually there's not enough people to keep it interesting.

A 2v1 with me, you, and Nightfire wouldn't be fun for someone, no matter what the teams were. Either one person is pretty much stuck just spectating or one person is getting creamed every 3 seconds.

I actually had to leave at 10 CST anyway, so I couldn't have played anymore either, but it was nice playing you again. It's been a while.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#5B05S_BrennanPosted 5/15/2013 5:53:33 PM
_Signal posted...
The problem with teams in HC is that usually there's not enough people to keep it interesting.

A 2v1 with me, you, and Nightfire wouldn't be fun for someone, no matter what the teams were. Either one person is pretty much stuck just spectating or one person is getting creamed every 3 seconds.

I actually had to leave at 10 CST anyway, so I couldn't have played anymore either, but it was nice playing you again. It's been a while.

Well, I meant HC Teams with enough people. I didn't mean I would've rather played Teams last night though.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)