The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So what are the cheap loadouts people are hatin on these days?

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/15/2013 11:58:21 PM
Lol I wanna see whats gettin all the hate these days, as it used to change about every week or so...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 5/16/2013 4:18:05 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Lol I wanna see whats gettin all the hate these days, as it used to change about every week or so...

SMAW double explosives.
TPC double explosives.
#3_SignalPosted 5/16/2013 4:47:03 AM
Hahaha... are you making loadout?? LOL.

J/K.

I don't really have particular loadouts that I hate, but I still find RD, PR Tuning, and Turrets annoying.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#4CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/16/2013 5:16:41 AM
reverse damage sr.ford has been prowling, so I suppose that.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#5B05S_BrennanPosted 5/16/2013 6:56:31 AM
Nothing in particular actually. People complain about everything from SPAS to using AR-C as a cloaking device.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#6PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 11:54:08 AM
Well, looking back I think there was lots of "cheap" stuff in the game, to the point that it was so abundant that I wouldn't even consider it "cheap" anymore, instead just considering it to be "the norm" I guess.

As weird as that sounds...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#7nightfire0013Posted 5/16/2013 1:54:04 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Well, looking back I think there was lots of "cheap" stuff in the game, to the point that it was so abundant that I wouldn't even consider it "cheap" anymore, instead just considering it to be "the norm" I guess.

As weird as that sounds...

I hear you!
---
.. Now excuse me, while I turn heaven a profit.
#81PefrogPosted 5/16/2013 5:27:02 PM
damage control points when they are owned by the other team - they take all my plans of stopping OHKO weapons and put them in the trash can
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#9MindesynPosted 5/16/2013 6:09:01 PM
Oh you know, That Lag Focus and Improved Lag perks with the Aegis Device, total hacks! Its the new thing to hate.

I still find RD, PR Tuning, and Turrets annoying.

"Hey Jaye come back to C2, just dont play any of your loadouts"

I feel accomplished that I made people NOT HATE, but be ANNOYED by my styles. Feeling dat C2 board love.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#10HC-GabePosted 5/18/2013 8:29:56 AM
_Signal posted...
Hahaha... are you making loadout?? LOL.

J/K.

I don't really have particular loadouts that I hate, but I still find RD, PR Tuning, and Turrets annoying.

I agree about the rad grenades, but dont forget those SMAWs with double-explosive Those are the worst! PR Tuning is a bit annoying, but in real life you wouldn't be told with a little phase rifle sign popping up in your face anyway. Turrets are only annoying because they're overpowered, but they are quite useful with their specialization in a strategic/defensive match style in Pentagon, Agartha, Abyss, etc. I also hate the Carbonizers :(
---
-Gabe&