The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So what are the cheap loadouts people are hatin on these days?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So what are the cheap loadouts people are hatin on these days?

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#1
Lol I wanna see whats gettin all the hate these days, as it used to change about every week or so...
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#2
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Lol I wanna see whats gettin all the hate these days, as it used to change about every week or so...

SMAW double explosives.
TPC double explosives.

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#3
Hahaha... are you making loadout?? LOL.

J/K.

I don't really have particular loadouts that I hate, but I still find RD, PR Tuning, and Turrets annoying.
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
3 years ago#4
reverse damage sr.ford has been prowling, so I suppose that.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#5
Nothing in particular actually. People complain about everything from SPAS to using AR-C as a cloaking device.
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#6
Well, looking back I think there was lots of "cheap" stuff in the game, to the point that it was so abundant that I wouldn't even consider it "cheap" anymore, instead just considering it to be "the norm" I guess.

As weird as that sounds...
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: nightfire0013

nightfire0013
3 years ago#7
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Well, looking back I think there was lots of "cheap" stuff in the game, to the point that it was so abundant that I wouldn't even consider it "cheap" anymore, instead just considering it to be "the norm" I guess.

As weird as that sounds...

I hear you!
.. Now excuse me, while I turn heaven a profit.

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#8
damage control points when they are owned by the other team - they take all my plans of stopping OHKO weapons and put them in the trash can
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
3 years ago#9
Oh you know, That Lag Focus and Improved Lag perks with the Aegis Device, total hacks! Its the new thing to hate.

I still find RD, PR Tuning, and Turrets annoying.

"Hey Jaye come back to C2, just dont play any of your loadouts"

I feel accomplished that I made people NOT HATE, but be ANNOYED by my styles. Feeling dat C2 board love.
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#10
_Signal posted...
Hahaha... are you making loadout?? LOL.

J/K.

I don't really have particular loadouts that I hate, but I still find RD, PR Tuning, and Turrets annoying.

I agree about the rad grenades, but dont forget those SMAWs with double-explosive Those are the worst! PR Tuning is a bit annoying, but in real life you wouldn't be told with a little phase rifle sign popping up in your face anyway. Turrets are only annoying because they're overpowered, but they are quite useful with their specialization in a strategic/defensive match style in Pentagon, Agartha, Abyss, etc. I also hate the Carbonizers :(
-Gabe&
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So what are the cheap loadouts people are hatin on these days?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived