Hacker Control Agency: NEW HACKER

#1ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 5/18/2013 9:42:00 AM
Gamer tag: BWP Agent
Hacks: Rapid fire phase rifle and SPAS 12
How often: not to often. But every once in a while, he uses it once or twice.
Additional info: likes stealth and reverse damage

This has been an important message from the Hacker Control Agency (HCA.) We thank you.
#2HC-GabePosted 5/18/2013 10:50:29 AM
Thanks! Also, I have seen another glitch/hack in C2. During a Capture The Flag in the Pentagon, Mey (mey_girl) was carrying the ASE and shooting her gun AT THE SAME TIME! This may have just been a glitch, but it is disrespectful to use hacks unless everyone is just messing around :)
---
-Gabe&
#3KhmerGirlPosted 5/18/2013 10:53:24 AM
Thanks! Also, I have seen another glitch/hack in C2. During a Capture The Flag in the Pentagon, Mey (mey_girl) was carrying the ASE and shooting her gun AT THE SAME TIME! This may have just been a glitch, but it is disrespectful to use hacks unless everyone is just messing around :)

Haha, that glitch! Cold_night did this when we were messing around and he was trying to teach me how to do it, but I couldn't get the hang of it.
---
Do the Harlem Shake (C2 edition): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5JbSikYRQ
#4ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 11:00:51 AM
KhmerGirl posted...

Haha, that glitch! Cold_night did this when we were messing around and he was trying to teach me how to do it, but I couldn't get the hang of it.

You could do that in TCon too. HVS didn't fix the glitch in either o the games. Oh well. :(
#5ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 11:01:43 AM
HC-Gabe posted...

Do you have an account named Gabriel?
#6HC-GabePosted 5/18/2013 11:55:40 AM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

No, I have you rivaled though. My account (C2) is Gabe&
---
-Gabe&
#7ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 12:08:34 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

No, I have you rivaled though. My account (C2) is Gabe&

Oh. :)
#8B05S_BrennanPosted 5/18/2013 1:56:27 PM
HC-Gabe posted...

I'm pretty sure that can happen without the player trying. I played CTF with her the other day, and she was carrying the ASE normally.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#9_SignalPosted 5/18/2013 2:22:46 PM(edited)
For those of you who are relatively new here, the BWP tag comes from Bully Wii Plaza. There's a bit of history between us and "Bully" that I won't go into here in order to keep my post on-topic and prevent it from getting modded, but In short, he runs a website that specializes in hacking Wii games like CoD and C2, and also uses his site to spread other more malicious computer hacking information as well.

They started a Conduit 2 clan about 6 months ago with the BWP tag, but I think they sort of fizzled out because I rarely see them.

You can rest assured that anyone with the BWP tag is certainly a hacker running a game with altered code. When I run into them, which is rare, I just stand around and don't fight, and try to turn the game into Hogans Alley.

Also, I strongly recommend that you not visit Bully's website as it requires that you register and validate your account with your email, and has been reported to use a keylogger.

Stay away from these guys.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#10HungoverHero777Posted 5/18/2013 3:01:22 PM
Gago is a glitcher who uses RD. Not a good combination, watch out for him.

KhmerGirl posted...

Oh, hey. Since you're back, does that mean I'm not in charge of the clan anymore?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1