Hacker Control Agency: NEW HACKER

#11ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 4:11:18 PM
_Signal posted...
For those of you who are relatively new here, the BWP tag comes from Bully Wii Plaza. There's a bit of history between us and "Bully" that I won't go into here in order to keep my post on-topic and prevent it from getting modded, but In short, he runs a website that specializes in hacking Wii games like CoD and C2, and also uses his site to spread other more malicious computer hacking information as well.

They started a Conduit 2 clan about 6 months ago with the BWP tag, but I think they sort of fizzled out because I rarely see them.

You can rest assured that anyone with the BWP tag is certainly a hacker running a game with altered code. When I run into them, which is rare, I just stand around and don't fight, and try to turn the game into Hogans Alley.

Also, I strongly recommend that you not visit Bully's website as it requires that you register and validate your account with your email, and has been reported to use a keylogger.

Stay away from these guys.

So these guys are kinda like the bullies of c2?
#12kastasticPosted 5/18/2013 4:16:29 PM
_Signal posted...
For those of you who are relatively new here, the BWP tag comes from Bully Wii Plaza. There's a bit of history between us and "Bully" that I won't go into here in order to keep my post on-topic and prevent it from getting modded, but In short, he runs a website that specializes in hacking Wii games like CoD and C2, and also uses his site to spread other more malicious computer hacking information as well.

They started a Conduit 2 clan about 6 months ago with the BWP tag, but I think they sort of fizzled out because I rarely see them.

You can rest assured that anyone with the BWP tag is certainly a hacker running a game with altered code. When I run into them, which is rare, I just stand around and don't fight, and try to turn the game into Hogans Alley.

Also, I strongly recommend that you not visit Bully's website as it requires that you register and validate your account with your email, and has been reported to use a keylogger.

Stay away from these guys.

Signal is correct, BWP Agent also 007 is a member of a clan that I started about 6 months ago, he is also known as Snitchbi*** at Bully's site and I believe he has also left that site due to an administrator who abuses the site (not Bully) and his administrative "powers" for his own pleasure.

Yes stay away from this site if you value your privacy,

BWP has not been active for some time if Agent is using BWP then he is just playing a one man clan. As far as I am concerned AGENT is the only true clan member left in BWP.
---
The Bees know...
#13kastasticPosted 5/18/2013 4:23:16 PM
If your interested here is the clan BWP......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_gOc_DFtlA
---
The Bees know...
#14KhmerGirlPosted 5/18/2013 4:31:07 PM
Oh, hey. Since you're back, does that mean I'm not in charge of the clan anymore?

Hey, Keith! Yeah, I have time to manage things again. I'm not sure who's still left... me, you, SHADQW, Loremas, and Toho I believe?
---
"Is this the food that you eat, then it tastes good?" - The Intelligence of Drift
#15ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 4:36:01 PM
kastastic posted...

I'm not a hacker.
#16HungoverHero777Posted 5/18/2013 4:41:23 PM
KhmerGirl posted...
Oh, hey. Since you're back, does that mean I'm not in charge of the clan anymore?

Hey, Keith! Yeah, I have time to manage things again. I'm not sure who's still left... me, you, SHADQW, Loremas, and Toho I believe?

You missed it. Everyone left.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#17kastasticPosted 5/18/2013 4:44:44 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
kastastic posted...

I'm not a hacker.

OMG...I know, you are a whiner.

What I meant was here is a link to the members who used to be part of a clan that is no more, it shows the date the clan was started and so on....but whatev.
---
The Bees know...
#18KhmerGirlPosted 5/18/2013 4:52:25 PM

Oh man, looks like it's just me and you, buddy. Unless it's just me... Awks. xD
---
"Is this the food that you eat, then it tastes good?" - The Intelligence of Drift
#19HungoverHero777Posted 5/18/2013 4:56:37 PM
KhmerGirl posted...

Oh man, looks like it's just me and you, buddy. Unless it's just me... Awks. xD

Nah, I'm kidding. :P But even if they did, Drift isn't in the clan anymore?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#20KhmerGirlPosted 5/18/2013 5:05:00 PM
Nah, I'm kidding. :P But even if they did, Drift isn't in the clan anymore?

Lol >w<

Yeah, Drift is still in it but he just hardly plays. He'd only play if I absolutely couldn't make it to a match.
---