The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

dirty loadouts

#11PefrogPosted 5/19/2013 1:07:54 PM
So I am cruisin' through some games with some good spreads, headshots, black holes ... the works. Then the other team pulls out stealth smaw, stealth phase with tuning and no alert, regular phase with all the upgrades and some other guy. This was all on Pentagon. My teammates were just sitting back with a phase rifle, TPC mine trap and a deatomizer. I kept running into the garage to try and pull out my HVS45 to get into a sniping war, but I kept getting smawed and phased to death. These are some good dirty loadouts, huh.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#2ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 5/19/2013 2:10:41 PM
1Pefrog posted...
So I am cruisin' through some games with some good spreads, headshots, black holes ... the works. Then the other team pulls out stealth smaw, stealth phase with tuning and no alert, regular phase with all the upgrades and some other guy. This was all on Pentagon. My teammates were just sitting back with a phase rifle, TPC mine trap and a deatomizer. I kept running into the garage to try and pull out my HVS45 to get into a sniping war, but I kept getting smawed and phased to death. These are some good dirty loadouts, huh.

I use super upgraded phase.... Heheheheh....sorry....
#3XG4LegendPosted 5/19/2013 3:04:55 PM
y do u use an hvs against the pr?
---
"Power is not will; it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen."
#41Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 4:59:28 PM
If it is just the phase rifle with alert I can usually break even with the HVS45, but that combination of stealth and smaw and phase is hard to break.
---
#5HungoverHero777Posted 5/19/2013 5:28:10 PM
1Pefrog posted...
If it is just the phase rifle with alert I can usually break even with the HVS45, but that combination of stealth and smaw and phase is hard to break.

If there are PR's about, Stealth is a must.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#61Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 4:57:08 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
1Pefrog posted...

I used to use stealth all the time, but I think it is doable to fight a phase rifle with the HVS45. You just can't sit still and keep firing. If it is AISP or someone like that, I will lose, but most others it's a fun chess match.
---
#7Hawke0Posted 5/20/2013 6:25:54 AM
If the PR user misses the first shot or the HVS user has heavy armor, then the HVS user has the advantage.
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#8Darcsen8Posted 5/20/2013 6:39:59 AM
1Pefrog posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
1Pefrog posted...

I used to use stealth all the time, but I think it is doable to fight a phase rifle with the HVS45. You just can't sit still and keep firing. If it is AISP or someone like that, I will lose, but most others it's a fun chess match.

Or just go ARC Eclipse, HVS45 and Stealth. Sneak behind them, wait for 30 seconds behind their back to test their awareness; then take out HVS45 and execution-style head shot them to death =)

Almost 90% of the time Phase Riflers don't even know that I'm standing right behind them XD Even a group of 3 Phase Rifles users that were camping on Pentagon on the top Floor didn't notice me when I was walking back and forth behind their backs.
#9PowerLurkerPosted 5/20/2013 6:55:37 AM
Hawke0 posted...
If the PR user misses the first shot or the HVS user has heavy armor, then the HVS user has the advantage.

I wouldn't say Heavy Armor, they can just tap you with a sidearm after the first PR shot.
#10Loremas1861Posted 5/20/2013 6:58:32 AM
Darcsen8 posted...
Almost 90% of the time Phase Riflers don't even know that I'm standing right behind them XD Even a group of 3 Phase Rifles users that were camping on Pentagon on the top Floor didn't notice me when I was walking back and forth behind their backs.

The ARC is so noisy it's basically useless. It's great for noobs that don't know what that sound is, but you'll have a hard time against veteran players.
---
"Hold B to make dubstep"
- Derppopotamus