The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Sega and Nintendo are in an exclusives deal now

#1like2napPosted 5/20/2013 12:36:08 AM
And Sega published the Conduit games. I said a long time ago that if Nintendo teamed up with HVS it would be a masterpiece. HVS's ability to take advantage of the hardware combined with Nintendo refusing to release an inferior product. Can you imagine how great Grinder or Conduit 3 would be if this happened?

I can't believe I just got my hopes up for this franchise again. No talk of a C3 game, or the Grinder, but man if this happened at any point in the Wii U's life cycle it would be glorious.

Lag is unavoidable, but I guarantee the controls would be perfect and the glitches would be gone. Hacking wouldn't be tolerated either. It would be great.
#2_SignalPosted 5/20/2013 6:59:04 AM
I'm totally with you on this. Any FPS that this group produces will be great. I guess that by this group i should clarify HVS and nintendo.

I wonder if HVS is still associated with Sega though.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#3LigersRulePosted 5/20/2013 8:50:26 AM
HVS has no relation to SEGA, besides the fact that SEGA published the Conduit series. This doesn't mean anything to HVS.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#4CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/20/2013 9:44:20 AM
LigersRule posted...
HVS has no relation to SEGA, besides the fact that SEGA published the Conduit series. This doesn't mean anything to HVS.

It potentially could, but I would say it likely wont.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#5TheOmegaShenPosted 5/20/2013 11:41:12 AM
Nope, they only partnered with Nintendo to make some Sonic games.
---
Believe in me who believes in you!
PSN: TheOmegaShen
#6LigersRulePosted 5/20/2013 3:35:34 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...

You act like SEGA develops anything else these days? If SEGA put out a new, quality Jet Set Radio, Space Channel 5, Crazy Taxi, or (if there is a god) Shenmue, they would rake in the cash. But alas, it won't happen.
---
#7TheOmegaShenPosted 5/20/2013 5:11:19 PM
LigersRule posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

You act like SEGA develops anything else these days? If SEGA put out a new, quality Jet Set Radio, Space Channel 5, Crazy Taxi, or (if there is a god) Shenmue, they would rake in the cash. But alas, it won't happen.

I don't really see any of those titles selling well...
---
Believe in me who believes in you!
PSN: TheOmegaShen
#8LigersRulePosted 5/20/2013 9:29:53 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
I don't really see any of those titles selling well...

Are you kidding me? Or are you just too young? Those were the golden boys of SEGA. Imagine if Nintendo dropped out of the console business, and became strictly a Software development. However, they never again developed Zelda, Metroid, Pikmin, Star Fox, Pokemon, or any of their other IPs ever again. They only made Mario games.

Especially Jet Set Radio. That was freakin' AMAZING. JSR is basically SEGA's Zelda, and they haven't made any since the XBox. A new, quality JSR game would sell like wildfire.
---
#9like2nap(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 12:52:31 AM
LigersRule posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

What do they make besides Sonic these days? The Conduit games were the only thing I can think of in recent memory that were worth a darn. Of course it is nearly 4am and I'm really tired and I'm not trying to think of any.

Crazy Taxi was the only thing you mentioned that I've heard of and I've been gaming longer than most kids on this board have been alive. Also it's 4am and I'm really tired and I might see a picture and go "Oh yeah! I remember that." So yeah I don't see those making a splash anytime soon. But Conduit 2 laid some groundwork. HVS are great at mastering the hardware. Very few Wii games looked as good as Conduit 2 that weren't made by Nintendo. It would be so great if they teamed up. I kinda doubt it will happen, but it would be awesomeness. HVS can lay the groundwork and do the graphics. Nintendo supervises and does their hardcore Q&A to eliminate all the bugs. It would come out 4 years from now lol, but it would be great. It could even be the Grinder.

On a side note, I would love to see a Red Steel sequel in HD on Wii U. I'm drooling now...
#10King_Boo922Posted 5/21/2013 1:20:04 AM
I guess I'm the only House of the Dead fan here. Anyway, it would be nice to see another one of those.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/KingBoo922